BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
I've been using Kate Somerville Exfolikate for a while now and Love It.
I use it 1 or 2 times a month, you notice the difference immediately.
You can feel it working. It's Great.
Pros: Immediate results, Can feel it working.
Cons: Costly, but you get what you pay for. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend.
Yanell D.
This mask is very good but if your skin is very dry I would hydrate my skin as much as I could a week before using this just because it is very strong. Also only leave it on the 20-30 seconds like it says! Its not a mask you leave on for 10 minutes. It clears pores, makes your face glow, and make it feel so much healthier.
Roxy v.
new york
Another amazing product from Kate Somerville. My skin looks incredible after using it. They say to rince it off after two minutes, but I tend to leave it on way longer. Does that make a difference? I don’t know. Does it irritate my skin? Not at all. I would definitely recommend this product and I will keep buying it.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
A really good exfoliating cleanser.  However if you have sensitive skin like I do yo have to work  up to being able to leave it on your skin for the suggested amount of time.  That being said it works really well.  Jst if you have sensitive skin be careful and try the gentle formula or do not leave it on any longer than about a minute or two the first couple of times you use it
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
This product didn’t work for me at all, I have dry/sensitive skin and it burned so bad within seconds of applying, my skin felt hot and looked red. Definitely didn’t work for me. But it did work for my sister who has normal skin. Don’t recommend if you have sensitive skin.
STHASHAH B.
TAUNTON, MA
This stuff is amazing! Especially for stubborn texture! I had tiny bumps the past 2 weeks and I decided to use my Exfolikate to take care of them. The next day they were gone and my skin is so smooth! I buy a travel bottle and use it when needed because it is pricey! I have used it 5 times and use a dime size (it goes a long way!). I still have product in that bottle!
Ganga S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I’m really upset that at the moment I’m running out of this in my bathroom, because it’s an amazing product. Def one of the best branded exfoliates that’s does a amazing job. You can evidently notice the difference after you use this face exfoliater. I got this with my 100 points at Sephora and ever since been buying the full tube! Great for sensitive skin like min!
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
My skin does feel pretty soft after using this. But I was not a fan of the smell. It also gave me a burning feeling on my face. It wasn't extremely terrible but it was bad enough that I washed it off almost immediately after rubbing it in because I was scared it may be giving me some kind of mild chemical burn.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
This is probably one of the best exfoliators I’ve used. It’s pricey but you only use it once or twice a week so it lasts a long time. I defiantly think it’s worth it. It’s makes me face feel so smooth and refreshed. I was expecting it to be really harsh but it wasn’t. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Meldin G.
I like the texture of this exfoliant. It’s thick enough to actually polish my skin but not so abrasive that it’s painful or damaging. It’s gentle enough to use a few times a week. The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is the smell, it’s almost like cinnamon. Not a bad smell just strong. Also, the price isn’t worth it.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?