BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Taylor W.
I’m not sure why I never reviewed this before but this product is simply amazing. I don’t have any bad things to say about her products anyways and find them super helpful when it comes to my oily, acne prone skin. I’d been searching forever for a product that didn’t aggravate my face and really find that as long as I’m using this product as directed, it really does diminish my acne. As stated on the tube, only use this product about once a week or so - overuse will definitely cause dry skin and irritation.
Beth M.
I received this product as a sample via a social media giveaway. I did like the smoothness after use. In saying that, my skin is sensitive and I have mild reactive redness on my cheeks. I found it a bit harsh on that area. I began using it more sporadically and only on my T-Zone, forhead, and chin.
Sydney P.
Jacksonville
After receiving the smaller size in a Sephora favorites set, I slowly began to love this product even more with every use. It is intense when you first start using it, the sting was uncomfortable and the smell was a little off putting but the way my skin felt afterward was great. Areas around my nose that were flaky and bumpy from blackheads were completely smooth. I can't seem to give it five stars because of the price. I ended up getting the FFF Spring Editors Box JUST for the bigger version of this exfoliator because it was sooo much cheaper plus I got a bunch of other items I could use (oopsie)
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
My skin did not react well to this. I only used twice and both times resulted in many red bumps across my face, even in places I don’t typically break out. With so many positive reviews, I want to think it was a fluke, but not sure it’s worth trying again and possibly dealing with weeks of breakouts.
Abby R.
I received this as a free sample with purchase when I bought my Goat Milk cream about a month ago. I can honestly say I have never been more surprised about an exfoliating treatment. Up until now, my favorite resurfacing/brightening product has been the Glamglow mask in the orange tub (not really sure of the name at the moment), but I've found that this treatment is more gentle and more effective than the Glamglow by far. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth, and I don't have any irritation or dry patches after using. This is definitely next on my splurge product purchase list!
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I got this in my fabfitfun box and was very surprised. I use exfoliation products on my face 3 times a week and on my chicken skin on my arms.  I do consider myself to have sensitive skin an allergies but this didnt affect me at all. I wouldnt suggest using a brush to apply this or a clarsonic type brush to scrub your face. I would use your hands.
Lexie K.
Centreville , VA
Wow! Love this product! I got it in my FabFitFun box and it did a great job of getting deep into my pores! I have large pores and dirt gets really deep in there and this pulled it all up! But it’s not lying when it says it may cause a tingling sensation! Definitely feels strange at first but it goes away quickly and the smell is fantastic!
Sharita M.
East Point, GA
So I received my ExfoliKate via my FabFitFun subscription. My advice is to strictly follow the directions which I did. I know that this is normally a pretty pricey product but a little goes a very long way. I would recommend this product because since using it I have noticed a difference in my skin.  I knocked off a star because I don’t think it’s a product that could work for everyone and the first time I used it I pressed a little too hard when removing the mask and it caused a little irritation in that one spot. Overall it’s a phenomenal product that I will continue to use in the future. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Jackie I.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff is what dreams are made of. lol. When I used the whole set I was amazed by the results then after a week or two, I realized the one product that made the biggest difference was this stuff. I only had to use it once every few days and my skin was GLOWING. It minimised the appearance of my pores, smoothed out the texture, and evened the color. The exfoliating granules feel so nice like it is really getting to work. I followed the instructions and then magic happened. My only complaint is the price tag!!! I got this product through a voxbox to sample a review it. After looking up how much it costs I'm not sure I would purchase this regularly.
Paula R.
This was in my fabfitfun box and I couldn't to see what all the hype was for. Last night I added it to my bedtime routine. It has a pleasant scent that isn't too overpowering. After the 2 minutes were up and I rinsed it off my face, my face due fell smoother and softer. I've only used it once, so time will tell if it's worth the cost.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora