BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Haneef D.
Washington, DC
I’d say that this is a great at home exfoliating treatment. Now do I think this replaces a professional appointment? No, but it is a good quick fix and more “affordable” option in comparison. Be careful if you have overly sensitive skin: massage very gently. I love to use this when I want my makeup for the day to look especially cute!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
I was able to receive a free sample of this exfoliator and I can honestly say I like it. It makes my skin feel very soft and clean. I usually use if when I taking a hot shower because it tends to boost the feeling of exfoliation to the max. It just feels amazing and a rosewood smell I highly recommend it.
Jenna B.
Hands down the best exfoliator I have ever used! My skin is beyond smooth even after one use! It wasn't overly harsh on my skin but, I could see how it could be for some. This product has help all of my skins texture issues! This product is pricey. It does last though.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
I've been using Kate Somerville Exfolikate for a while now and Love It.
I use it 1 or 2 times a month, you notice the difference immediately.
You can feel it working. It's Great.
Pros: Immediate results, Can feel it working.
Cons: Costly, but you get what you pay for. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend.
Yanell D.
This mask is very good but if your skin is very dry I would hydrate my skin as much as I could a week before using this just because it is very strong. Also only leave it on the 20-30 seconds like it says! Its not a mask you leave on for 10 minutes. It clears pores, makes your face glow, and make it feel so much healthier.
Roxy v.
new york
Another amazing product from Kate Somerville. My skin looks incredible after using it. They say to rince it off after two minutes, but I tend to leave it on way longer. Does that make a difference? I don’t know. Does it irritate my skin? Not at all. I would definitely recommend this product and I will keep buying it.
Erika D.
South Euclid, OH
I received this in the Kate Somerville vox box & was beyond unimpressed despite the amazing reviews this has. It's a strange green goop that burns a bit upon applying (probably would not recommend for sensitive skin). It wasn't off-putting at all, but this product just didn't do much of anything for my skin. I didn't notice it to be noticeably softer, or smoother.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
A really good exfoliating cleanser.  However if you have sensitive skin like I do yo have to work  up to being able to leave it on your skin for the suggested amount of time.  That being said it works really well.  Jst if you have sensitive skin be careful and try the gentle formula or do not leave it on any longer than about a minute or two the first couple of times you use it
VIRGINIA F.
I am impressed with this intensive product, you get fast results, you skin looks hydrate, soft, glowy and clean. Easy to apply, the texture is fine, the consistency is too perfect. I will keep buying it because you get a fast change in your skin face. It is incredible, i really recommend it.
Suzanne S.
Beebe
I love this exfoliating treatment! One of my favorite things is the scent - the cinnamon smells so good, but it also makes my face feel tingley, and I love that. It's not harsh at all, despite that, and I use it fairly often. It's a good price, considering that this tube will last forever, since you only need a small amount. I would definitely recommend this!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora