BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
After I received a complimentary sample from Influenster, I ended up buying Exfolikate intensive exfoliator. Yes I fell in love with it. I thought it did a very good job of removing the ickies on my face. I have dry to normal skin by the way. So I make sure the products I use won't dry my alrea skin. I also love those tiny beads; they are very gentle no matter how hard you scrub. Don't forget to apply moisturizer after you exfoliate!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
This is well worth the money. I have oily skin and this has helped me better than any product I've ever tried. I don't have sensitive skin so I use it daily. It's an amazing product. When I run out and don't have the money to replace it, you can see a difference in my skin within 2-3 days. Highly recommend this!!!
Kayla P.
Columbus, OH
Amazing exfoliater! I absolutely love this product and it does a great job at deep cleaning my skin and clearing out my pores. Only downside is the price. I don't love how much it costs for how much you get, but I do think it is a high-quality product. Would definitely recommend!
Maxime S.
I've used exfolikate for years. Nothing beats it for a deep skin resurfacing. I use it about once a week (I get mine from Sephora). Sensitive skins should beware as it is quite harsh (yet gentle somehow). My main issue is that this product uses micro beads that will not disintegrate and end up in the ocean and eaten by crustaceans. Yes it's a strange complain but it is important to be aware of your impact when using these products.
Alyssa H.
I received this sample in my Sephora play box and I was really excited to try it because I'm always interested in trying a new exfoliator. The smell is amazing! I did not think I could like a smell as much as I like this exfoliator. It has a nice chai scent and does burn a bit. My skin is not too sensitive but I just use it on my nose and chin.
Katie P.
Great Falls, VA
Exfolikate is like liquid gold for me. I can see my skin getting dull when I go more than 4-5 days without it. After using it my skin is a little pink, but so soft and smooth. The pinkness goes away after about 15 minutes and leaves my skin glowing. I try and use it twice a week to keep things clear. I have very sensitive skin and this does not cause breakouts.
Surojani M.
Jamaica, NY
First off I would never pay full price for this product I’ve gotten a few samples from Sephora with my orders and I fell in love with this product . I got a full size from my fabfitfun box , so worth it .
It is a little intense if u have sensitive skin . I’ have combination skin and I’ve been using this for the past month twice a week . Ive seen a difference in the appearance of my skin . 5 stars I highly recommend this 👍👍
Ashley C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I feel the tingle, I like the way it smells like cinnamon (or Big Red gum) but I’m just not sure that this is worth all the hype. I purchased a mini tube & was told to apply onto dry skin - not damp skin like the instructions say. I prefer to use it the way a SA instructed me to use it but still not sure it really does anything. I am just neutral on this product
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
I received a sample size of this product in my April Play by Sephora box. I used as directed and wasn't too pleased. I didn't like the scent of it, it kinda smelled medicated. It has extremely tiny beads in the formula too tiny to honestly exfoliate. My skin was extremely dry and had ashy patches after use. My skin didn't feel smooth at all. Not happy with this product at all.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
This exfoliating scrub polishes my skin, leaving me with a smooth, healthy-looking, and glowing complexion. Dramatically smooths my skin with both the physical and chemical exfoliation. Improved the appearance of my skin texture and pores. My only complain is the price on this exfoliator. If only it was a little more budget friendly, I would definitely purchase it, but thank you Katefor the free sample! I am enjoying it!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back