BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Monique J.
 This is on my holy grail must have list.  Only use it once a week as it's very strong but my skin feels like it have a new layer of skin immediately after use. I was suggest everyone run out and get this.  The only issue is that it's extremely expensive but a little goes a long way
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I have sensitive skin so I need a gentle but effective exfoliator. I absolutely love this exfoliator because it truly brightens my face and it's not harsh to use on my delicate skin. It lasts a long time because you only need to exfoliate once or twice a week. I recommend starting off twice a week for a few weeks and then cutting down to once a week. Overall I've had nothing but great experiences with this line of product and I highly recommend it.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
I loved trying this product and wanted to thank influenster for giving me the opportunity to with this product complimentary in my voxbox. I apply it every Tuesday and Friday and it leaves your skin a little flushed right after being used but if you wait about an hour it leaves you with beautiful even and glowing skin. It makes your skin feel fresh and clean. This product assisted In giving me a more even skin tone and makes me feel like I just got a whole facial. Would recommend.
Naomi V.
Portland, OR
I’ve used this product a few times and haven’t been quite amazed as I have with past exfoliators unfortunately..

Did not like the smell of this and saw a small difference in my skin after each use but those results did not last. It’s alright, I’ll continue to use it but my search for a good face exfoliator will remain.
Sara W.
I received a sample from the Kate Somerville website for free, and I was super excited, because I had wanted to try this for a while. After I finally got it open and on my face, I was surprised by the dark green, super pumpkin-smelling scrub. The directions stated to be careful of leaving it on too long, so I had it on for a minute, then scrubbed and rinsed. I definitely noticed a difference, but this stuff is pricey. Definitely a splurge for me.
Dominique A.
CARLSBAD, CA
YOU GUYS. I have been dealing with some recent skin issues due to a change in medication, and my typically clear and fresh skin has been ravaged by hormonal acne. I started using this when I got the kit, twice daily with the cleanser and the moisturizer. I love it SO much that I just bought the full size from the Kate Somerville website. IT'S INCREDIBLE. My skin is SO fresh and has cleared immensely — not only is it back to normal, but it's better!
Jabeene B.
Decatur, GA
I did really enjoy this product the first couple times I used it. I felt it did give me a glow and helped to remove dead skin. However, over time I found the product less effective. It also has a really intense smell of cloves so if you have a sensitive nose, be mindful of that! Ultimately I don't feel that the product is worth the price. Also, some product remains in the tube and is hard to squeeze out so you lose out on some of the product!
Sarah B.
I received the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate as a deluxe sample from Sephora. As a skincare lover, I immediately added it to my daily regimen just for fun. This was my first time hearing about the product and after a few uses, I quickly fell in love. It smells so fresh, citrus-scented and clean and doesn't have the harsh beads/balls like most exfoliators. This has instantly become a favorite in my skincare collection simply because of it's gentle exfoliating properties.
Grace B.
Damascus, MD
I was lucky enough to get this as a free sample when I purchased my clarisonic and I'd have to say its probably the best exfoliator Iv'e ever used. This little one has lasted me quite a long time and you don't need a lot to exfoliate your face really well. Smells a little bit like green tea and its not super over powering. I have sensitive skin and i still use this pretty often. On the bottle its says that if you have sensitive skin not to leave it on for the full minute because it gets very tingly. Overall its worth the splurge, when i run out of my sample i will definitely buy the full size.
Jenn C.
Dallas, TX
Talk about a great exfoliater!! I needed something heavy duty to help with my dry patches but not dry out my skin any further or upset my sensitive skin. I was recommended this product by a coworker and it did not disappoint. It feels great on the skin and is not too harsh for weekly use! I used the non sensitive skin formula and it was fine for my overly sensitive skin! I definitely recommend for anyone who is looked for a great exfoliant!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back