BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Annette M.
I have combination skin. The only scrub that has worked on my face without breaking me out is a coffee scrub. I tried this as part of my Sephora gift and it wirks amazingly well. My skin is incredibly soft and retains moisture after using. If your worried about a dry, tight feel, I recommend using a light mositurizer and then blow drying your face on cool afterwards.
Jules T.
Los Angeles
Exfolikate is an excellent product for exfoliating. I used to use it for years and still do from time to time when I feel like I need something more abrasive. Skin feels very soft and bright after using it. It is expensive, but well worth it and definitely works. The only downside to the product would be the fact that it is so intense and I sometimes prefer a strictly chemical exfoliant on my sensitive skin. Definitely be careful not to overuse this product because it is strong and very effective.
Alysa B.
I like the ExfoliKate for days when I need an absolute deep cleansing. Which means I use it about once or twice a week when I wear heavy makeup for long periods of time. One thing I can't get behind (why I knocked a star off of this review) is the smell. I absolutely loathe the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin and that's exactly what this exfoliation treatment brings to the table. I use it while gagging though because the cleanse is wonderful and the beads are not too rough. Overall it's a good product!
Alexis H.
Seattle, WA
I really wanted this to knock it out of the park for my skin. It overall is a good product, but I just wanted more. Through trial and error I have found that the longer I leave it on the better it works. So I would advise you to leave it on for AT LEAST the two minutes. 30 seconds wouldn't be near enough. It does do what it prescribes and definitely exfoliated that top layer. It is messy and does burn a but. That being said I have seen better results with my daily Dr. Dennis Gross peel wipes.
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
This product is INSANELY good. There are many gimmicky exfoliating products out there similar to the consistency of this one, but with this one you actually see results almost immediately. It makes my skin feel so smooth and it looks like it is virtually glowing after I use it. I also love the scent and hints of cinnamon. It makes your skin a tiny bit red after use as cinnamon gets your blood flowing, but the redness goes down shortly after. I plan on purchasing the full size once I run out.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is my all time favorite facial scrub to exfoliate ever!! The smell might be off putting for those who don't really enjoy it. To me it smells like a mixture of tea tree and the Japanese sour plums but that's just me. The green consistency might throw you off but it does really good for your skin. This one makes me feel like baby soft skin after using it and the particles are so fine and help mill down all those little specs of dirt and dead skin off your face. It isn't a cult classic for nothing!
Genifaa E.
Fresno
Yes it is on the expensive side but trust me it is amazing. I received a sample of this and I use it once a week and the small sample lasted me 5 weeks (a little goes a long way). I then bought the travel size and has been almost 10 weeks and I have not finished it. It is worth the price leaves my sking feeling smooth and looking radiant. It does tingle a bit so it may not be good for people with sensitive skin. Other than that this definitely needs to be part of everyone skin care routine.
Shaina G.
El Segundo, CA
This is definitely a very intense exfoliant. Definitely not for everyday use but perfect if your skin is getting dull and you need to scrub. I use mine very sparingly, usually only once or twice a month. The smell is a little strong but it doesn't smell bad. This tingles a lot as well bur doesn't burn. It literally reveals what seems like brand new baby skin from underneath harsh day to day skin. I would highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin who like their skin to glow.
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag. It is the most disgusting green color and I don't really like the smell.
BUT...
It does a good job of exfoiliating you skin. After using it for a few weeks (I only use it once a week) I have noticed that it really helps my skin feel soft and the next day when I put my full face of makeup on my skin looks so good.
I just wish it were a different color and had a different smell.
Kapua P.
I love this stuff!! I absolutely love skin care and this stuff is a must have. It's on the pricy side so there are cheaper alternatives for this product but none that I've tried are as good. It does have a light scent but nothing I don't mine plus it doesn't irritate my skin!! I totally recommend.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville