BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
This product has seriously changed my skin in the best way possible! I live in a cold snowy climate (PNW) so winter skin is very troublesome. This exfoliates all my dry patches and makes my skin look even and toned. Also feels baby soft! It definitely is intensive so I use only twice a week. Gotta try this out!
Kjersti O.
I loved this product for a deep clean. However, it's not a product that you should use weekly. I would say more so 1x/month if you have sensitive skin due to the aggressive exfoliating nature of the product. Perfect to use if you feel like your skin is congested with toxins and you want to press the "refresh" button on your skin to clean it up and start new. Recommend to follow use with a gentle toner/ serum and then top off with an ultra hydrating moisturizer :)
Krista T.
Westfield, MA
This helps get rid of my texture and leaves my skin glowing! The first few times I used this, I was just starting to use highend skincare and was just developing a skincare routine, my skin would become quite red after using this and while on gave me a slight tingling feeling. The redness went away quite quickly (15 minutes or so) and then after a few uses the whole redness stopped happening. I love this product!
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I had gotten a sample of this from Sephora and I must say- it exfoliates very well! It didn't burn my skin going on and didn't make it sensitive after either. The packaging is really pretty and aesthetic so I keep it on my counter with other pretty products. I found that the full size isn't very expensive either so it's a win win!
Jessica S.
This stuff is bomb. My skin feels super smooth and refreshed after I use it. It does burn a little but once you wash it off the skin looks really good. It does have a strong clove sent, which I don't mind but others may. It has little micro beads to gently scrub away dead skin. You massage for 30 seconds and let it sit for 1-2 minutes. I would definitely recommend.
Tiffany G.
West Park, FL
So I first got a sample of this in my Sephora play box and I loved it so much that I got the full 5 Oz bottle. It exfoliates and moisturizes which is super important to me since I have eczema. It also has a great citrus smell Kate Somerville ExfoliKate(R) Intense Exfoliator 0.5 oz
Nicole K.
I always keep this in the shower and use a few times per week. It exfoliates well in a short period of time so pretty low maintenance. Easy on my sensitive skin. They have travel size near the checkout at Sephora, which is great for travel or to just try it out- because it is pretty pricey.
Kage S.
Brentwood, TN
Magic in a bottle! If you need instant exfoliation AND skin brightening, you need to try this product! I've loved it for years, even got my mom and friends hooked on it too! Works great for all skin types, smells nice, and as I mentioned before, you can see the product work instantly! Ths ExfoliKate is perfect for a mid-week skin treat, or to use on the weekend between long nights out on the town. Your skin will glow and you'll be stoked you used this product!
Mikelyn M.
Thomson, GA
Kate Somerville's Eradikate is a great exfoliant. When you initially apply the treatment, you may experience a tingling sensation. This seems to diminish just a tad while waiting for the 2 minutes to pass. I noticed a difference in my skin the first time I used it. My skin seemed brighter and was very smooth and soft. I think you can use this more than once a week, but I find that my skin does great using this intensive exfoliating treatment just once per week.
Coran B.
Santa Barbara, CA
This product exfoliates extremely well, without irritating skin, or causing it to be raw or painful. It is effective as well as quite gentle. Of course, as exfoliating is the removal of dead skin, there will always be some degree of redness or irritation at least temporarily, but I feel as though Exfoli-kate delivers the maximum result with minimal side effects, and is really fast and easy to use. Not the least expensive product ever - to say the least - but is not an everyday one, and may be used very sparingly.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?