BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Its pretty much my best Kate product and the best facial exfoliator. Pricy, but well worth it, and a little goes a long way. Leaves my aging skin smooth, fresh and glowing. The slight tingly/burning feeling goes away as soon as it is rinsed off. I don't mind that, though, because I know that it's working, sloughing off all those dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and detritus. For extra exfoliating and a quasi-spa treatment, I leave it on a bit longer to let all those good enzymes do their work. Has a slightly odd, organic smell, but it's not bothersome. I have recommended this product to my friends and family.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really like how well this product exfoliates without feeling so rough and damaging to your face. The granules are very fine which work best in my experience. It only took a small amount to make my face feel super smooth and remove dead and dry skin. I had a nice glow after I washed the product off and I didn't feel that it left behind much unwanted residue. I know some products use greasy or oily ingredients as a lubricant of sorts for the exfoliation process and they tend to get left behind on your skin. I didn't feel like I needed to wash my face yet again after use of this product.
Angelina C.
Amazing for a physical exfoliant! It really gets in there and removes dead skin cells. This is the most effective scrub I've tried to date. You should be advised, however, that this is a physical AND chemical exfoliant in one. So, if you have sensitive skin, I recommend you to apply gentle pressure and to exfoliate in a timely manner. By doing so, you can can see how your skin will react to this and, in turn, allow you to adjust pressure level and usage time in the future.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I was nervous trying this product out at first, because I had heard it is a but intense. But I LOVE it! This is one of the best exfoliating scrubs I've ever used. And it smells amazing! It has a strong, spicy scent, so if you are sensitive to smells, this might not be the product for you. But for me, it smells like Christmas. I use it in the shower and feel it works even better that way. Scrub it on your face for about a minute, then leave it on for up to 2 more minutes. I rinse it off with cool water and my face feels so amazing and smooth afterwards. Try this product, you won't regret it!
Alicia G.
Garland
Great, but not exactly what I was looking for.

I got a sample of this in a subscription box. First time I used it, the smell of cinnamon was overwhelming.

Please do not use if you have any cuts it open sores on your skin. I had a paper cut on my finger and while rinsing off the product, it burned the heck out of my finger.

The exfoliant was great and left my skin smooth. The only turn off I have is the smell of the product.
Danielle B.
Chesapeake
I received this product in my Spring Fab Fit Fun box and LOVE IT. My skin has been really dry from the weather changing and I felt my makeup was looking really dull and just not setting right throughout the day so when I got this I was really excited to try it. I put it on and I will say it burns but not too bad - it made me feel like it was working. I left it on for the recommended 2 mins and washed off and my face was so smooth. I could immediately tell a difference. My husband even noticed and then went in and used it himself 🤣! I definitely plan to buy when I run out!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I received this product in a Play by Sephora Box and I love it! The exfoliants are super fine, which really makes your skin so soft after use! After using it I can always tell a difference in the smoothness (look and feel) of my skin. I love the cinnamon scent of it too! My only draw back - and why I gave it 4 stars - is the price. It's pretty expensive for me, so this is definitely more of a splurge item for me.
Evelyn K.
Merrick, NY
Love it love it love it
Amazing exfoliating products ! I am pretty sure best I even used ( and I have used a lot ) . There is also one for sensitive skin girls out there which is also amazing . This one it's a little stronger so if u very sensitive I would use the other one ! It leaves your fave smooth, soft, glowing simply beautiful . I am on my 3rd tube and I will buy this and use this until I die ! Truly amazing product !! Very strongly recommend if you looking for good exfoliate.
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Absolutely in LOVE with this product! This left my skin feeling super soft and immensely clean. There is no scent to ExfoliKate, which is what you want in skincare.. result being no breakouts or irritation. I personally use this about 3 times per week as I am in my mid 40's and am trying really hard to fight the signs of aging. I highly recommend ExfoliKate to anyone looking to assist in deep cleaning, Pore reduction, with a fine grit exfoliator that will make your face feel superb. You can shop this product online for fast delivery and you may get so.e samples as well.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
I have loooved this exfoliator. It takes less time than a physical exfoliator, and I can easily incorporate it into my routine without taking any special time. I have dry skin, and it hasn't been overly irritated by this product! I haven't had too much tingling or redness afterward, but I am very good about not having it on longer than two minutes. I have only used it once a week to avoid drying and an adverse reaction (I'm getting married in a few weeks and don't want a catastrophe lol). But I like it so far!!!
Received complimentary from Influenster
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville