BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
[Updated] I decided to try it again. I have sensitive, combo skin. This is really pricey and, while it does exfoliate, I still feel like I have found better products.

I still love the chai meets matcha smell, which is why I decided to retry it in the first place. It does burn almost immediately. I cannot keep it on 2 minutes. I rub and rinse.

My skin does look and feel better after using this product. Within 10 minutes all irritation disappears. I do have to use a moisturizer after. Would I buy this?

No. It is too expensive.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment I cannot live without my #exfoliKate! It is a true miracle worker when it comes to keeping my skin clean. I spend tons of time in the sun and in the dirt gardening and this product from #KateSommerville keeps my skin looking and feeling great. I would recommend it to anyone in search of a great facial scrub.
felicia b.
Saint Albans, WV
I used to cry over my skin and how I felt nothing ever worked for me. I would react to acne treatments negatively. I tried the Kate Somerville line, and have never been more pleased. This intensive exfoliating treatment I use once a week, and WOW! Acne scars and uneven skin, where?! It has a small amount of pain while scrubbing, but its the good pain that you know you are breaking up that old skin cells. I have never been so happy with a line as I am hers. I have PCOS so hormonal acne is my downfall. I can finally combat it !
Hailey Y.
Brigantine, NJ
This is my go-to product when the temps go from cold and windy to warm and humid. It's sloughs off all my "winter skin" and preps my face for the upcoming months of days in the sun and less makeup. It leaves my skin feeling baby soft while also brightening and exfoliating after one use. Continued use also reduced some of my fine lines and evened out my skin tone. Love all the products from Kate Somerville, but this product is definitely in my top two!
Chloe V.
I really like this stuff! It has an odd smell but I kinda like it. Also I thought it would be orange but it's green lol I was surprised. It exfoliates the skin very well & made it feel nice. My skin is not sensitive to things so it didn't really tingle much like it said. I also thought it would be more like a face scrub, but it's a paste. I got mine in the Winter 2016 Beautycon box.
Courtney S.
Highland
Nice texture for an exfoliator (particles just the right size & not too abrasive). Also love that it doesn’t leave a residue after rinsing. While using, you can actually “feel” it working via a clean, tingling sensation. The first few weeks led to some minor breakouts, however, I attribute that to the deep cleansing. After continued use, my skin has been clear. Haven’t noticed any improvement with other issues yet (fine lines & dark spots).
Anastasia⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ C.
Oceanside, CA
After applying the product on the skin, it immediately turns red, rubbing on it "sand" is very unpleasant. You can, of course, just apply and leave the composition on the skin as a mask - the difference in the degree of purification I did not notice.

As for the results ...

They are very mediocre. Yes, definitely, as a scrub agent it works. The upper layer of cells removes. But I did not notice any incredible smoothness, not to mention some influence on the pores. Not from one application, not from several consecutive.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
If you are looking for an intensive, deep cleaning, exfoliator that's gentle enough to be used twice a week, then you should consider exfolikate.

Not only is it one of the best smelling skincare products I've ever put on my skin, but it is the smoothest, finest, grains I've ever had on an exfoliator. This allows me to work the product for longer without agitating the skin, that causes irritation or redness.
It is on the pricey side, so you might want to try a sample before biting the bullet on this one, but I absolutely swear by it and i definitely recommend this regardless of your skintype.
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
I really enjoy this product! I keep it in the shower so the steam helps open up my pores and then put this on and finishing washing off while this sits for 2 minutes and then wash it off and it's perfect! It has almost like a cinnamon smell to it which I like. It isn't too rough feeling when rubbing in which I also like but just enough to know your really getting ur skin clean. I love how my face feels after washing it off it's so soft! I've definitely seen an improvement in my skin overall while using this product.
Remy C.
Alexandria, VA
I love this product! I have dry/normal skin that isn't sensitive and it works fantastic for me? Thanks to this product I haven't had a zit in forever! (Seriously I don't remember the last time I had a zit). This stuff wipes zits out before it even has a chance! It isn't too harsh on my skin and it works great as a spot treatment as well are an all over treatment.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?