BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Logann P.
Adkins, TX
I have recently added this into my skin care routine and couldn’t be more happy. I had never used Kate Somerville before but am so happy to say she will remain in my routine. The first couple of uses I felt a light tingly (which is expected) feeling and my skin was a little pink but after a couple of uses my skin is so smooth after and my pores are so much cleaner. Worth the buy!!
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
I should start by saying; if you have sensitive skin, this might not be the exfoliant for you. The instructions say you don’t have to leave it on for the full two minutes but the tingling (it’s a little more than tingling, no pain, but definitely noticeable) starts almost immediately. I’m not a huge fan of the scent, it’s almost like sea weed but the results are what I’m really happy with. After 3 uses all the dry spots from winter have vanished and my skin has an even tone again. I wouldn’t use this more than once or twice a week as it’s a pretty strong product, and you should definitely follow it with a moisturizing toner and night cream for best results.
Krystal T.
Longmont, CO
I am OBSESSED with this stuff! I use it twice a week and I swear it has transformed my skin. I love the “stingly” feeling it has when you apply it. It’s one of the only exfoliators that I you can feel working. My skin feels incredibly smooth afterwards with no irritation. I will never be without this miracle exfoliator!
Influenster B.
This exfoliating treatment is pretty darn good! Leaves your skin feeling baby smooth and looking refreshed! The complaint I have when you are using it, it burns quite a bit which makes sense because it have chemical exfoliants in it. I have oily skin but I would not recommend for super dry, sensitive skin because of the burning effect and drying effect it has on your skin.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Since I've been using ExfoliKate I've noticed a smoother texture and my foundation/make-up goes on better. Before, even with regular exfoliation, my foundation would sink into my pores and make my face look flaky. I have somewhat sensitive skin, so I only leave this on for a minute because it has a slight burning sensation. I suggest using it toward the end of a shower after your face is already clean and steamed.
Tracie S.
Commiskey
So this product was a full size product that I received in my Glossybox.
What I can say for myself personally is if you use to much it will feel like your face is on fire.
The second time upon application I used less and I did a lot better with it.
When applying use a thin layer and massage into your skin for about 30 seconds and then you can leave it on up to 2 minutes.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I received a tube of this in my beauty advent calendar & was really excited to try it. I had been wanting to try it for while, heard a lot of good recommendations. First of all, the smell is very strong & smells like potpourri. Second, it does work well, leaves my skin smooth and clean feeling, but it does not visibly exfoliate, which is a bummer for me. If I can’t see anything happening then I don’t know if it’s doing it’s job. Overall I would not spend 85$ on this, I’m sure it would last awhile but it seems like more of a cleanser than an exfoliator to me.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
Sometimes you have to treat yourself like a queen 👑 this product is great for people without sensitive skin, tingling does occur, but I feel like the directions covered that well and I was prepared upon first use. Love the smell of this product as well.
Sierra H.
Surprise , AZ
My face has NEVER felt better. I use this twice a week and although the sensation took me back at first since I wasn’t expecting THAT much tingling it’s actually pretty soothing once you get use to it. I feel like I have brand new skin every time I use this and it stays soft and fresh looking for so long. I don’t even care about the price I’ll definitely repeat buy!
CelinaMarie L.
This is a holy grail item. It’s got both physical and chemical exfoliation. My face feels baby soft after and with no irritation. I use it 2-3 times a week. I always repurchase this. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing exfoliator. It’s jam packed with fruit enzymes so it smells good too. I use it on the back of my hands too for soft smooth skin.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.