BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Kimberly N.
I liked it. It has a medicinal minty scent that I think is really refreshing. It does tingle on the skin, but it doesn't sting. It does have granular pieces it in, which I do not normally like, but these did not have jagged edges and didn't over-exfoliate my skin. My face is smoother and more even after using this, but I do find I get better result from some other acids I have that I can use on a more frequent basis. But I think that comes down to personal preference. They do sell smaller sizes of this at Sephora if you just want to give it a try.
Helena L.
By far one of my favorite products that showed results just after one usage. It's definitely on the expensive side but it's worth it for me until my skin improves.

After a light cleanse in the shower, I apply a small amount on my skin in circular motions and leave it on for up to 2 minutes. There's a tingle sensation that I'm not used to but it makes me feel like this product is working it's magic. I use this once a week.

It leaves my acne-prone skin feeling smooth, fresh, and glowing. It does a really job exfoliating without the rough feeling.
Myra A.
Received this in a fabfitfun box so I did not pay full price and I’m not sure if I would. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is very similar and a better value. I enjoy the mix of physical and chemical exfoliating and use it twice a week, or once a week and I use a chemical treatment as well. It doesn’t dry out my skin and is great if you have acne or smaller bumps that need a little physical exfoliating push. Overall I enjoy the product but I’m not sure if I would repurchase because of the price. PTR seems like a great alternative
Liz P.
I did like this product. It smells minty and has a medium exfoliant feel to it. I received it in one of my Ipsy bags awhile back. After trying it, I did feel that it made my face smoother and more polished. I would recommend this product for someone who is looking to help eliminate black heads around the T-zone. I personally wouldn’t use this product on my cheeks as it was a little harsh on that sensitive area. Overall I feel that it is a good product for the price. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Jackie S.
Miracle product! I wouldn't have believed this worked so well without trying it. I received Exfolikate as a sample and decided to give it a go on my scaly looking, dried out forehead (I live in Miami and get a lot of sun). Within two minutes (LITERALLY) I had the freshest, brightest looking skin. My dead skin rinsed right off with water. Super simple, super quick, and incredible results! A little pricey but worth every penny.
Effie Q.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a fabulous exfoliating treatment! I’m on my second bottle now. However one tip of advice... do not use it every day. When I first started using it I was so addicted to that fresh clean scrubbed face feeling that I used it every day and then I ended up getting a few spots on my face that were dry. Now I only use it a couple times a week and it’s perfect for my beauty routine.
Hailey Y.
Brigantine, NJ
This is my go-to product when the temps go from cold and windy to warm and humid. It's sloughs off all my "winter skin" and preps my face for the upcoming months of days in the sun and less makeup. It leaves my skin feeling baby soft while also brightening and exfoliating after one use. Continued use also reduced some of my fine lines and evened out my skin tone. Love all the products from Kate Somerville, but this product is definitely in my top two!
felicia b.
Saint Albans, WV
I used to cry over my skin and how I felt nothing ever worked for me. I would react to acne treatments negatively. I tried the Kate Somerville line, and have never been more pleased. This intensive exfoliating treatment I use once a week, and WOW! Acne scars and uneven skin, where?! It has a small amount of pain while scrubbing, but its the good pain that you know you are breaking up that old skin cells. I have never been so happy with a line as I am hers. I have PCOS so hormonal acne is my downfall. I can finally combat it !
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
[Updated] I decided to try it again. I have sensitive, combo skin. This is really pricey and, while it does exfoliate, I still feel like I have found better products.

I still love the chai meets matcha smell, which is why I decided to retry it in the first place. It does burn almost immediately. I cannot keep it on 2 minutes. I rub and rinse.

My skin does look and feel better after using this product. Within 10 minutes all irritation disappears. I do have to use a moisturizer after. Would I buy this?

No. It is too expensive.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment I cannot live without my #exfoliKate! It is a true miracle worker when it comes to keeping my skin clean. I spend tons of time in the sun and in the dirt gardening and this product from #KateSommerville keeps my skin looking and feeling great. I would recommend it to anyone in search of a great facial scrub.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.