BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I received this product in a Play by Sephora Box and I love it! The exfoliants are super fine, which really makes your skin so soft after use! After using it I can always tell a difference in the smoothness (look and feel) of my skin. I love the cinnamon scent of it too! My only draw back - and why I gave it 4 stars - is the price. It's pretty expensive for me, so this is definitely more of a splurge item for me.
Evelyn K.
Merrick, NY
Love it love it love it
Amazing exfoliating products ! I am pretty sure best I even used ( and I have used a lot ) . There is also one for sensitive skin girls out there which is also amazing . This one it's a little stronger so if u very sensitive I would use the other one ! It leaves your fave smooth, soft, glowing simply beautiful . I am on my 3rd tube and I will buy this and use this until I die ! Truly amazing product !! Very strongly recommend if you looking for good exfoliate.
Iris H.
Richardson, Tx
If you know me then you know that I have more than one of these at once. One for home and one for travel, I first started using Kate Somerville when I was in high school and my acne began getting out of control. Her products are literally the only thing that I can use when I get a break out, and the next morning when I wake up that breakout is gone. This exfoliating treatment is one-of-a-kind. With the pumpkin and salicylic acid breakouts, acne, and blackheads truly don't stand a chance.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I got this product in my sephora play, and I got to say, I love it! If I didn't have a million exfoliators to go through, I would seriously consider purchasing the pricey fill size. The product itself is a weird darker green color that feels like a thick gel. you do have to use quite a bit of product to cover your face, but it works. there isn't very many physical exfoliants in it, but its mainly a chemical exfoliator. I have really bad dark spots from acne, and even after one use I feel this product lightened them as well as made my skin feel very good. I would highly recommend!
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
I have loooved this exfoliator. It takes less time than a physical exfoliator, and I can easily incorporate it into my routine without taking any special time. I have dry skin, and it hasn't been overly irritated by this product! I haven't had too much tingling or redness afterward, but I am very good about not having it on longer than two minutes. I have only used it once a week to avoid drying and an adverse reaction (I'm getting married in a few weeks and don't want a catastrophe lol). But I like it so far!!!
Received complimentary from Influenster
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is amazing! I used the complete set with the moisturizer, cleanser and exfolicate for a month and let me tell you! The results are great!! I have dull skin from the stress and lack of sleep but using this skin scare regime has instantly improved my skin! I recieved compliments on how great my skin looks. It’s super effective! I love how my skin looks and feels now. Definately recommend you buy!
Katie S.
Marshfield, WI
I think this product is crazy expensive for smelling like a combination of citrus and Christmas trees, and a strong scent too. The exfoliating aspect is wonderful and works well. I can't leave this product on for very long at all, it makes some areas of my face burn. After washing and thoroughly rinsing, my other nightly products caused continued discomfort. I wouldn't buy again, it came in my FabFitFun box. I've used comparable, if not better, exfoliating products that are gentler and cost effective. Maybe I'll have to try the ExfoliKate Gentle instead.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I love this exfoliator! It has a nice cinnamon smell. The beads are so fine, I really feel like it smooths my skin. I find my skin is smoother and clearer looking after use. I do think it's better the more you scrub it. For me, I use about a pea sized amount if I'm just doing my T zone and a bean sized amount for my entire face. I would suggest going to Sephora and asking for a sample before deciding to buy a full size though.
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
The smell is amazing, the clove really stands out, and the rough texture of the product works really well. I used this twice a week, that way my skin would not dry out. It is the last step in my shower routine so I can allow the steam to open my pores. Its cool how the product is rough at first (as all exfoliates are) and then once you let it set, then wash off it is like a liquid you are rubbing off. My skin did not experience any irritation and i saw a difference in my pores.
Myra A.
Received this in a fabfitfun box so I did not pay full price and I’m not sure if I would. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is very similar and a better value. I enjoy the mix of physical and chemical exfoliating and use it twice a week, or once a week and I use a chemical treatment as well. It doesn’t dry out my skin and is great if you have acne or smaller bumps that need a little physical exfoliating push. Overall I enjoy the product but I’m not sure if I would repurchase because of the price. PTR seems like a great alternative
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.