BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Nicole T.
Newington, CT
This is absolutely the best product I have ever used on my face. I was hesitant at first because sometimes buying high-end products do not always benefit me. It's a little scary with the green color but whatever is in this product is a lifesaver. I could never apply makeup daily without it looking dry and Flaky. No matter what skin exfoliant I used it never produced the results that this does. I've gone on to purchase the toner as well as moisturizing cream because I was so impressed with this product. I will never not have this on hand and I encourage anyone whose skin needs a little hydration and a refresh look to buy this you will not regret it.
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
This is a caution to those of you with selectively sensitive skin. I tried this and my face burned so bad I was red for 2 days. My sister in law used it and had no issues whatsoever so I know it was a reaction I had. Thing is - my skin isnt super sensitive but reacts to strange things like strawberry in fruit masks so Im not sure what it was that set me off but if you have sensitivities check this stuff out on a small patch first. On the plus side, it smells amazing and did a nice job for my sister in law! 3 Stars cause I cant give it a completely thorough review.
Harley M.
SAN ANGELO, TX
Where have you been my whole life?!?!?!
This product is a GAME CHANGER! I received this product in my quartly subscription box. While I was sceptical because I am extremely picky about products I put on my face, I went ahead and gave it a try. I read reviews first just so I could make sure I got the full benefit. I am telling you, my skin has never felt this clean or soft. I suffer from acne and I was recovering from a bad bad breakout when I received this and It has cleared up my skin and removed all of the dry crusty patches from pimples. I WILL REPURCHASE!!!
Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
This exfoliating formula makes my skin feel so youthful! It has a gritty texture to it that scrubs away all of the dead skin cells from my face, leaving me with a radiant glow. The grittiness is very finely ground, reaching into the toughest places on my face. It has the perfect amount of abrasiveness. After rubbing in to skin, leave it setting for a bit to let the magic happen. If you let it stay on your face for more that a few minutes, it will start to burn and could cause extra, unwanted redness, so I recommend not leaving it set for more than 3 minutes before rinsing. Rinse with warm water to ensure that you get it all off and avoid using this too closely to your eye area, as it may cause a chemical burn on them.
Jayme H.
This is my favorite exfoliation product! It uses a combination of a fine scrub, AHAs, and glycolic acid to leave my skin clear, soft, and silky smooth. I see immediate results after every use. As a bonus, it smells like chai tea which I love. I have heard that some people will have a negative reaction to this product so it's important to spot test. I use this product once a week and follow up with a mask and my normal skincare routine.

Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Exfoliation without the harsh scrub! ExfoliKate is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for so.... that should say it all. This product has little to no grit therefore does not tear up your face. I use this twice a week for a great glowy look. Sometimes you can feel your face start to tingle a little bit, but not bad enough to have to take it off right away. I also love the smell! So invigorating with the clove and other fragrances mixing together. This comes out in almost a toothpaste consistency and is a dark green, but it glides right over your face.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
A friend of mine got this in her fabfitfun box, and gave it to me because she was allergic to one of the ingredients. I tried it out tonight, and oh my god it burned. I have really sensitive skin so I only kept it on for about 30 seconds. My skin did feel more glowy and rejuvenated afterwards. However, next time I use it I'm going to try it in the shower. If it's still too intense I'm going to give it to someone else. I'd like to try the gentle version of this exfoliator but I'm hesitant because of the price.
Mary G.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my goodness! I absolutely adore Kate's products and this little gem here is a godsend! Leaves your skin looking dewy! I have medium skin tone but I think this product is great for any skin tone. I would Definetly keep buying this product. A bottle lasts about 3 months. Great buy!
Brei P.
Omak, WA
I got this in the spring FabFitFun Box, which I was initially disappointed in. THIS product, however, is fabulous. It goes on green (as you can see) and has a creamy, slightly grainy texture with a citrusy smell that’s quite pleasant. It’s pretty tingly, and may not be great for someone with sensitive skin. I loved it though, and my skin felt amazing afterwards. This is a fabulous exfoliating mask and nearly replaces a home chemical peel. I highly recommend it and will buy some when this runs out.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
A classic product that's legendary! This is a great exfoliating product and I will tell you why. This not only physically exfoliates the skin, but also chemically exfoliates as well. So in addition to having little microspheres that scrub the skin, it has enzymes to eat up all the bad crud from your skin too. Almost like getting an at home facial. In fact, often times this will leave my skin slightly pink, which is completely normal and always goes away. But do be prepared for that warming sensation. Who needs a product like this? Everybody! Literally, everyone can benefit from exfoliating. Helps with pores, acne, texture on the skin, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, everything!!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back