BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Schree R.
Mechanicsville
I got this exfoliant in my first FabFitFun Box today so of course I had to try it. This is one of the best exfoliating masks I’ve ever used. I guess you can still call it a mask even though you only leave it on for up to 2 minutes? Anyway, I only did 1 minute because I have very sensitive skin. First thing I loved was the smell, second was the texture, third was the tingling sensation and fourth t was how easily it took off my dead skin. I did get a little red in my cheek area, so ladies with sensitivity should be careful, but nothing that would prevent me from using over and over again. My skin is the softest it’s been in a very long time!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this in a FabFitFun box. I’ve only used it once but I do really like it. I only used a pea sized (ok maybe two peas) amount. I applied it to a wet face (not damp, wet) and rubbed it on for 30 seconds to a minute. You don’t need to use too much pressure because there are small exfoliants in it (kind of rough). I did feel some tingling on my face, mainly on my top lip area because that is the most sensitive. I loved how my face felt after. Very clean. I could tell that it really helped to remove the dead skin off my face. My oil soaked in a lot faster after using this. The only downside is the price. $85 for 2 ounces is a LOT
jennifer o.
I've heard from some people that this exfoliator was really harsh on your skin, but I didnt find it that way at all! I loved how it felt on my skin, I think it really was ab;e to clean my skin really well. It has a nice scent and it tingles a little when you first put it on which is nice. It is on the expensive side, but it does a really good job of making my skin feel really fresh and clean after using it. I enjoyed the product and its something I would likely buy again.
Vita H.
Missouri City, TX
One of the best products out there! Two minutes in the shower and you get a brand new skin in just a few weeks. It will leave your skin a little blushed but it will be back to normal overnight. A little bit of the product goes a long way so the tube lasts for months. After a few weeks you start seeing smoother, younger looking skin.
Mary D.
Tucson, AZ
Oh my goodness I don't know where to start! This exfoliator is right there with one you would use in a professional facial! It's loaded with great ingredients for the skin and you will see a difference with just one use! I received a .5 oz in my BeautyCon box, I think I will definitely be going for a big size when I run out! If your skin is sensitive, this is not the formula for you. This contains cinnamon which will be overstimulating for your skin.
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is a simple exfoliating treatment you can use once or twice a week. It left my face so smooth afterwards.
My skin did get a little tingly but directions said that is normal for some.
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is great to use once or twice a week. Easy to use. Just massage on and let set for a few minutes. Then rinse and pat dry. Easy peasy! My skin is sooo soft! I got a #freesample from #sopost and #katesomerville!
Brian M.
I received a sample of ExfoliKate a few weeks ago and have been using it once or twice a week as part of a new skin care routine.  I've never really used any high quality exfoliating treatments before and only have the cheap brands to compare it to, but it certainly crushes those and I'm pretty confident that it would put even other premium brands to shame.  After using it my skin feels softer and smoother than I've ever felt it before.  The only negative is that it's pretty expensive.  However, you really don't need to use much, so though it's an expensive product, a little goes a long way.
Megan A.
I’m not a guru on skin things, because I’ve been blessed with pretty good skin. I got this in my FabFitFun box and just tried it. I’m not sure about what the purpose is of an exfoliator other than to make your skin soft? I used it in the shower and left it on for less than a minute because it felt like it was burning my skin so I rinsed it off. After getting out of shower and drying off my skin was really soft and shiny, but had a couple red splotchy areas. Within an hour or so they cleared up; so that’s why I’d give this a 4 instead of 5. But I think it did its job! Just be careful with the tingling, haha.
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
It stung my skin so much ! And i don't have sensitive skin at all, I couldn't even hold it for 2 minutes as it says on the instruction.. this was my first try of a chemical exfoliator, maybe that's what it's supposed to do. That is definitely not for sensitive girls out there! And I did not like smell at all. I tried it only once, and I'm scared to do it again, it's hard to tell on results, but I didn't notice anything spectacular after one use. Thankfully, I got it in my Sephora bag, so I tried it without purchasing full size, and I'm not going to purchase it. I'll stick to the physical exfoliators.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora