BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Kelli C.
This is a nice, quick and easy exfoliate. You just use it once or twice a week and you’ll quickly notice smoother skin. Only drawback for me personally is price.
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I have tried many different scrubs and this one is my favorite. It is very nice to my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling fresh and soft, not irritating at all!
Danielle M.
Buffalo
When it says don’t leave on for more then 2 mins listen too that! This is definitely an intense product but let me tell you my skin is so soft after it’s amazing
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Brittany B.
Let me start off by saying if you have really sensitive skin probably not the best product for you, because on like myself its going to start off this really tingly sensation and then starts to burn a bit. The directions say to apply to a wet face massage on and leave on for up to 2 minutes and then rinse off. The first minute is the most irritating if you can make it after that it has a very nice cooling sensation. The smell is that of a sweet minty smell and it has a very nice texture, as other reviews have said a little does indeed go a long way. After rinsing off and everything i didnt notice my skin was too irritated just a little red in the cheeks which went away a little while after moisturizing. It did leave my skin feeling clean, fresh, and overall soft and slightly more brighter looking. Next time i try this product I'll go for the gentle but for those who don't have problems with sensitive skin this is a must!
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
If you have sensitive skin, this scrub is going to be too harsh for your skin. I received this as part of my Kate Somerville VoxBox and I probably wouldn't have tried this otherwise because it's a bit too pricy for a facial scrub.

However, this stuff does work really well for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin types. You massage it onto your skin for 30 seconds and then let it sit for 2 minutes before rinsing. It's crucial that you rinse it after two minutes because leaving it on any longer may cause irritation, regardless of your skin type and if you're prone to irritation from the ingredients used in this product or not. The concentration of the ingredients in this product are high and that's why this is such an intensive exfoliating treatment.

Like any product with AHAs, remember to moisturize after use and to wear sunscreen because this will increase your skin sensitivity to the sun. (Also you should be wearing sunscreen everyday anyway).
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
BEWARE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!

If you do, I advise to use the non-intensive version or have this product on your skin for less than 2 minutes.

I have slightly sensitive skin so when I apply the product onto my face it has a slight tingle/burning sensation (nothing major but definitely want to mention it). It goes away once you wash it off. I do see my face looking even and lighten up my dark spots over time. This product is very potent so don't leave it on longer than it says you should!

Overall, the product works but not something I would continue to repurchase since the 'intensive' version is a little too much for my skin.

TIP:
- Make sure you cap the product because the product does dry out easily.
- From the first use, it is easy for the product to dry up over time so try to use the treatment accordingly to not waste money on a pricey product
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
After my FIRST use I saw results! Within a week my skin is literally glowing! My face is not as oily as it normally is and my skin tone has begun to even out tremendously! I am so extremely satisfied with the results and cannot wait to see what long term use does for my skin! I received the product complimentary for testing purposes but I am now a Kate Somerville customer because it truly works! LOL even my boyfriend is trying it out because my results were THAT great! I strongly recommend giving this product a try; you won't be disappointed!!

NOTE: I have NO makeup on in the side by side pics! I have freshly microbladed brows but that's it!!!
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This was really bad for my skin. I have sensitive skin, but I'm combo so I do a little scrub. I had a sample of this, and I followed the directions. It says to only leave on for a minute if you have sensitive skin. It will also cause a tingling effect when used. I began to move the cleanser around in a circular motion, and it was starting to have an intense tingle. I left it on for a few seconds to see how I would react. It wasn't good. I immediately felt the tingling get warmer and it was becoming more irritating. I rinsed it off right away. The areas where I had used this on my face are now dry and damaged from the use of this product. It's gonna take some extra TLC to get my skin back to normal.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This product here definitely does wonders.. I have oily skin so exfoliating is SUPER important to get rid of clogged pores! A little bit goes a long way and make sure since this isn’t cheap at ALL! I rub this into my skin for 1 min all together and let sit for another minute and then proceed to wipe off with a warm wet paper towel. It leaves my skin feeling tight and clean! The beads are super fine but they do a great job at getting junk out of your skin. The scent of this product is rather different, to me it literally smells like a jar of relish! Overall, it’s a great product and something to invest in.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?