BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey R.
Boston, MA
Love how this makes my skin feel! It definitely can be a bit harsh on the exfoliation, so if you have sensitive skin don't leave it on for too long. The smell is great and I love using it.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
This pricey product is AMAZING. After just a few minutes my skin felt unbelievably smooth and was glowing. I did not think it could live up to the hype, but it does.
Heather G.
Fort Wayne
In love with this!! Stays in my shower so I don’t forget to use it twice a week. My skin gets dull and this brightens my face better than anything else I have used!
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
Winner winner. This product is amazing. VERY intense, but wow it leaves your skin looking amazing. It feels like a super hero swooping in to save your skin after its weekly wear and tear.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I LOVE this! Only downfall is it's one of the most exoensive scrubs I've ever seen! Lol but I love how fine the beads are! A little goes a long way! Really seems to even tone and texture
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
This is a green, mean exfoliating machine and i am soo soo glad to have stumbled upon it. WHO IS THIS FOR? Ideally any and all skin types but i will say beware if you tend to get easily red or are usually on the more sensitive side, but don't fret as fabulous Ms. Kate somerville has thought of you and created an "exfolikate gentle" just for you! WHY DOES IT WORK? you are receiving a physical exfoliation with small particles but you are also receiving enzymatic exfoliation from the 3 P's. (Papaya, pineapple and pumpkin enzymes. For that reason is why someone who is sensitive or allergic to any fruit acids might not work well with this product. The most important part about the use is to FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Do not leave on longer than the 2 minutes as it can be too aggressive for your skin. A tingle is fine, a burn is not. It absolutely leaves your skin bright, clear and soft to the touch. Go get it!
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
Ugh, I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I get sad knowing I can't do it as often as I want (when you find something you love, you want to use it daily...but I can't because I still want to have skin)!

I got this as a sample in Ipsy or something a few years ago and wasn't sure about it -- the glycolic acids and whatnot always intimidated me. However, after I tried it...I was blown away. The scrub itself is very fine grit and it does an amazing job at scrubbing away dead skin cells and gunk (as opposed to scrubs with a larger grit that requires more product and more rubbing and spreading). A little bit actually goes a long way, so it helped lessen the pain of the cost of a full-size product. Luckily, since the scrub is so fine and so abundant, you don't have to do a lot of rubbing -- you apply it, you let it sit and wash off. It left my skin feeling renewed and smoother -- especially on the corners of my nose and temples where I have dry skin. Love this stuff and I personally feel the cost is worth it.
Misty S.
WILLIAMSTON, MI
While alot of people are in love with this it did nothing special for MY skin. I will not repurchase due to heavy price tag and fact that I use cheaper products that work better.
Nicole C.
Great exfoliant however if you have sensitive skin the granuals are rather large and can be abrasive. Adding more water dilutes the product and seems to make it more tolerable.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Gentle on the skin, expensive but a little goes a long way. The smell is different at first, but has grown on me. I like it but have not noticed a big difference.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back