BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Sarah T.
Birmingham
I've used samples of this several times, always thinking that it will be different each time around, but every time I use it, it breaks me out. Unfortunately, my skin is just too sensitive for it.
katie p.
Odenton, MD
Awesome awesome exfoliant. It heard up a little when you run in it. It is extremely chemical so if you have sensitive, you have to be really gentle. But it makes your skin feel like a babies bottom
Brenna B.
Newton, MA
This exfoliater is okay. My skin is very sensitive and I think it was a bit too much for my skin. I probably would not recommend this to people with sensitive skin. Specifically I found it to be very drying and irritating. Overall not imrpressed by the ExfoliKate line.
Sarah J.
Glendale, NY
I love this exfoliating treatment! It works so well and effectively. My skin is so smooth after and I enjoy the consistency of the green product. The smell is herbal but I like it! Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Heather G.
Next to my Rodan + Fields microdermabrasion paste, this exfoliator is hard to beat. I personally don't care for the smell but love how clean and fresh my face looks and feels after using this.
Helen T.
Love this exfoliater. I tend to use this in the shower so that the steam opens up my pores. I like that it is not too abrasive on my skin. Using once a week really helps my skin feel smoother.
Mia S.
Orlando, FL
This exfoliator is amazing. Helps with fine lines and wrinkles,texture,pores and more. The only thing is you can't leave it on more than two minutes because its strong.
Felicia B.
I received this in a deluxe sample size …and I love it ! Works great on blemishes and quickly … a tiny bit goes a long way … definitely an amazing secret acne weapon to keep in your arsenal!
Lisa S.
Whitestone, NY
I received this product as an add on from FabFit Fun. It gently exfoliates. I have sensitive dry skin. It smoothes skin with out irritation. It is very gentle. I would buy this product again.
Liz T.
Rockford, MI
This stuff is the real deal. It is my favorite exfoliating wash. If I have a pimple I use this and I’m not kidding, it goes away. It is incredible I recommend to everyone. So worth the price
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville