BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Correy T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment and it works wonders! I try to use it once a week and no more. It cleans my skin of all the gunk from the week and leaves it fresh and clean. It does burn a little bit which is a little bit of a downside. Smell is good and texture is good.
Kristy L.
This is my favorite product on earth. I love this so much and have used it twice a week for about 5 years. It is expensive but worth every penny. I recommend this to everyone I know! Buy this you won’t regret it.
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
This thing WORKS!! But it also BURNS! My skin is not sensitive and I had a hard time with the burning, but it is sooo worth it! It made my skins so soft and smooth! Highly recommend if you can handle it.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Great exfoliating cleanser. This stuff burns so you can feel it working extra hard. It is minty and smells very good. I got this as a sample to test out for free through Influenster. I recommend this product!
Joelle S.
This treatment is super harsh, but sometimes you need a really strong exfoliator to do the trick. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin both because of how strong the physical exfoliant is and because it has an odor and tingle that some may not like (I don't mind it though)
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
My skin feels smooth and looks clear after using this treatment. Smell and color is odd but mild. It’s super price for the size. I received mine complimentary, don’t think I’d repurchase due to high price
morgan a.
Pflugerville, TX
I have been loving this stuff! My face was feeling dry so I decided to try this exfoliant to remove dead skin and it helped so much!! I’ve been following this with a good serum to help give it moisture.
Chaya B.
I got this in one of my subscription boxes, and have only used it a few times. However, it did leave my skin looking and feeling really smooth. My skin glows and looks really healthy
Katylin P.
Hammond, LA
I received this as a free sample from the Kate Somnerville website. I loved the warm feeling while I put it on my face. It smells very earthy. I found that it left my skin more even colored after two uses.
Julie M.
I love it. Its the perfect facial treatment. Strong but not harsh. I use it in the shower so the steam can open up my pores. The smell is also good it makes me feel like a Christmas tree in the best way
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back