BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Angelica T.
Absolutely love this product! Although it may be more expensive than others, it's completely worth it. It leaves my face radiant and soft like none of the others that I've tried.
Cassandra B.
Wow! Worth the heavy price tag. Wish it weren't so spendy but this is something I'm willing to splurge on because it works so well! Love the smells and texture and how soft my face is after using it.
Geneva J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this treatment! It gives my skin such a healthy glow in the following days. This definitely isn’t for everyday use, but once a week or so makes my face feel great. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Kayla G.
Charlotte
This stuff is magical. The surface of my skin after using this is so soft and clean. I feel like it takes off weeks of makeup and dirt. You can really feel it working and I’ve noticed big improvements in my skin using this twice a week.
Selma S.
Hackettstown
One of my top exfoliating products! This is the best in the shower since the steam opens your pores, it really gets your skin rejuvenated. I think great value, highly recommended! I am never without this product
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
Great product! I got this as a sample from a Sephora order and immediately bought a full sized one! I have dry and sensitive skin due to lupus, and this isn’t overly harsh! Will for sure purchase again.
shonna m.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great peel. It leaves skin feeling smooth and feeling baby soft. Definitely follow the directions and only leave on for 2 minutes. Longer than that and your skin might feel a bit burned.
Brenna B.
Newton, MA
This exfoliater is okay. My skin is very sensitive and I think it was a bit too much for my skin. I probably would not recommend this to people with sensitive skin. Specifically I found it to be very drying and irritating. Overall not imrpressed by the ExfoliKate line.
katie a.
Odenton, MD
Awesome awesome exfoliant. It heard up a little when you run in it. It is extremely chemical so if you have sensitive, you have to be really gentle. But it makes your skin feel like a babies bottom
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.