BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Devin R.
I love this product so much! I actually got it as a gift but once it runs out I’m going to purchase it. It is very gentle on the skin. I also think a little goes a long way
Susie H.
My skin always feels so soft and smooth after using this. I wish it were a little cheaper, but it's still good. Probably would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin because it does have a slight burning sensation when you first apply it.
Daisy G.
Mission
I like this product very much! The packaging was nice and simple, very clean look. It completely met my expectation, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. Very effective! I love the smell, very earthy.
Cassandra B.
Wow! Worth the heavy price tag. Wish it weren't so spendy but this is something I'm willing to splurge on because it works so well! Love the smells and texture and how soft my face is after using it.
Patricia H.
Pensacola, FL
Tingling! But works so well! I am super tempted on actually buying it regardless of its high price. Upon application my skin feels lighter, smoother, and brighter! I just love love love this product!
Kayla G.
Charlotte
This stuff is magical. The surface of my skin after using this is so soft and clean. I feel like it takes off weeks of makeup and dirt. You can really feel it working and I’ve noticed big improvements in my skin using this twice a week.
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
Great product! I got this as a sample from a Sephora order and immediately bought a full sized one! I have dry and sensitive skin due to lupus, and this isn’t overly harsh! Will for sure purchase again.
Kim N.
Arlington , TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Geneva J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this treatment! It gives my skin such a healthy glow in the following days. This definitely isn’t for everyday use, but once a week or so makes my face feel great. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Selma S.
Hackettstown
One of my top exfoliating products! This is the best in the shower since the steam opens your pores, it really gets your skin rejuvenated. I think great value, highly recommended! I am never without this product
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.