BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Erin C.
This product is very effective and I like that I can really feel it working. For sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend using more than once a week as it can be slightly irritating. Overall, would recommend.
Sharon Y.
San Francisco, CA
Such an interesting product and it tingles! It’s a bit too abrasive for my dry sensitive skin and I don’t find it makes much of a difference but it is probably more effective for normal to oily skin folks!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Great exfoliating cleanser. This stuff burns so you can feel it working extra hard. It is minty and smells very good. I got this as a sample to test out for free through Influenster. I recommend this product!
Joelle S.
This treatment is super harsh, but sometimes you need a really strong exfoliator to do the trick. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin both because of how strong the physical exfoliant is and because it has an odor and tingle that some may not like (I don't mind it though)
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
Face is super smooth. The scent is like cinnamon and cloves. A decent burn as it exfoliates when you leave it on. I did get this via a fabfitfun box - while I adore it... not sure I would pay full price.
morgan a.
Pflugerville, TX
I have been loving this stuff! My face was feeling dry so I decided to try this exfoliant to remove dead skin and it helped so much!! I’ve been following this with a good serum to help give it moisture.
Elizabeth S.
This is a great product for get rid of that dull dry skin. I would suggest using g it once a week and then using the glow moisturizer everyday. It does an amazing job without over exfoliating your face.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
This is the best exfoliating treatment I have ever used. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it. I use this twice a week and my skin quit breaking out and it doesn’t feel as dry anymore either.
Chaya B.
I got this in one of my subscription boxes, and have only used it a few times. However, it did leave my skin looking and feeling really smooth. My skin glows and looks really healthy
Katylin P.
Hammond, LA
I received this as a free sample from the Kate Somnerville website. I loved the warm feeling while I put it on my face. It smells very earthy. I found that it left my skin more even colored after two uses.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora