BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Raquel R.
Rutherford, NJ
This is the best product for instant smoothness on your face. I use it twice a week and my skin is immediately feeling like their is no dead skin on it. Also makes my skin radiant.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love using this treatment. It makes my face so soft. I got a sample and loved it. It’s expensive but worth every penny. It’s gentle for my skin. Glad I got a full size and when I run out I will be buying it.
Grayson C.
This is the best exfoliater I have ever used! It has no fragrance so it wont break you out. It is really good for acne prone skin too. It’s not too rough on the skin but really gets everything out of your pores!
Shazma S.
Houston
I picked up the small tube of this from the travel section of Sephora upon the beauty advisor’s recommendation. I didn’t like this peel as it didn’t deliver any results and just caused a skin purging effect.
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
Love this mask! It does tingle and burn a little bit even on my skin that is used to using facial acids. But the results are immediate and drastic! I use this once a week on rotate with my other peels and masks.
Lindsay S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Really a very cool product. You leave a thin layer on the face for a few minutes, and it burns like hell, but wow does the skin feel amazing after! Soft and smooth, like an at home facial. It’s a must try.
Correy T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment and it works wonders! I try to use it once a week and no more. It cleans my skin of all the gunk from the week and leaves it fresh and clean. It does burn a little bit which is a little bit of a downside. Smell is good and texture is good.
Ksenia /.
New York
One of the most effective exfoliants out there - you only need to use a little bit so, it lasts for a while. It’s more of a chemical than a physical exfoliant, but does the job without irritating the skin.
Erin C.
This product is very effective and I like that I can really feel it working. For sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend using more than once a week as it can be slightly irritating. Overall, would recommend.
Kristy L.
This is my favorite product on earth. I love this so much and have used it twice a week for about 5 years. It is expensive but worth every penny. I recommend this to everyone I know! Buy this you won’t regret it.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora