BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Emily W.
I received this from the winter fabfitfun box and I thought it was great in the beginning, but then my face started burning and turning red. I stopped using it and it, I guess you could say, “burned my skin”. It made my face raw and on fire for about a week. I would use this maybe once a month
Rachel N.
North Bingham, PA
Got this as a sample from a beauty bag. From what I tried I liked this would want to try more before purchasing full size. The full size items are a bit expensive. Will be trying out more from this brand.
Abby O.
Denver
I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It has a nice tingly feeling once you apply it to your face. I like that I can put it on before my shower and wash it off once I get in.
Christina M.
Hemet
This burned my skin. I have sensitive skin and followed the modified instructions for my skin type. It still left a chemical burn on my cheeks and it hurt so bad.
Erika G.
Seattle, WA
I always keep this stocked for my shower. I love this quick 2 min mask! I scrub my face and leave it on for few minutes while I'm in the shower and it feels like it's really working especially with the steam. I like to splash cold water after rinsing and I'm good to go. A must have!
Jenn C.
Colonie, NY
This stuff is great! A little goes a long way, so this will last you a long time. I use this about twice a week and my skin feels so soft after. I love the scent. It's gentle enough not to bother your skin, but does a great job exfoliating.
chesca C.
Corona, CA
Although pricey, this product is really great for when you want to exfoliate your skin. I got a free sample and totally fell in love with it! I bought the full size immediately. This product makes my skin feel really clean and exfoliated!
Ann-Marie H.
I feel like it does chemically exfoliate well, however it can be over powering for some skin. Didn't do amazing things but it did help with some stubborn patches on my face.
PLEASE make sure you wear sunscreen when you use this product.
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
Loved this product!!! However I couldn’t force my self to buy it! It was so expensive and I have other products that get the job done! If it wasn’t so expensive I would be a loyal customer and use it and other from the line all the time!
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Such a fabulous product! After one use I was hooked. Gives super soft baby smooth skin and gets rid of any texture. I use it religiously now to keep my skin looking smooth as silk! Also great to use before any big events.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?