BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

🇰🇷🇺🇸 K.
Paramus, NJ
one of the best exfoliators I’ve ever used. it is super effective and I’m the type that likes the sting, so I do not recommend to people with sensitive skin because it might be too strong. i personally would definitely keep using it.
Destin H.
Resaca, GA
I give it 4 stars because I've not used it for too long. But so far, I think I like it. It's not your run of the mill exfoliant, and if you leave it on your face for more than a minute, it burns. It also smells like pickles, sweet pickles actually.
Taylor B.
Charleston, SC
I use this once a week due to how strong this formula is, but I don’t really feel like my skin is much smoother. I definitely can feel it “working” but I don’t see many results. It’s not bad, it’s just not great for the price point.
Grace C.
Clear Brook, VA
I love this scrub! It gets the job done, but it does not hurt or irritate the skin at all. The little exfoliating beads are tiny so they don’t feel like something is scratching at your skin. Just a plus.. the packaging is beautiful!
Courtney C.
Broomes Is, MD
This is a very effective treatment but be careful! It can burn the skin and make it red if you leave it on for too long. I am happy with the product and results but just make sure you follow the instructions and listen to your skin!
Dominika Q.
Great treatment and the brand is awesome. I highly recommend this product to others. It is very effective and your skin feel fresh and awesome after the treatment. It’s great value and if you got chance look for this product it’s awesome
Ayesha Z.
Not worth the hype! I just didn’t feel like I was getting a good scrub. Then again, I prefer scrubs with larger beads. I didn’t feel like my skin was any softer after using it. Wasn’t a fan of the smell too. Not worth the price tag!
Sarah D.
Newnan
A great exfoliating experience. It provides a good mix of texture as well as chemical exfoliating ingredients. My skin responded extremely well to it and it felt super smooth and soft after each use.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
I was worried I wouldn't like this exfoliator because I have sensitive skin when it comes to physical exfoliating products. However, this was gentle while still getting the job done! My skin always feel smooth and clean after using this.
Kaitlin R.
This is a very good product to use once a week or so. It works great and giving you a deep clean but it’s a little harsh so I only use it once a week followed by a hydrating cream so my skin doesn’t dry out.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville