BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Mandi W.
Glen Allen, VA
This is really a miracle product. It gets rid of dead skin but isn't harsh and doesn't leave irritation or residue. Gentle enough to use a few times a week but powerful enough to work! This green paste is a must for every medicine cabinet for girls and guys!
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This is my exfoliating go to cleanser. This is what I use in my skin routin threew times a week to exfoliate and removed any dead unwanted skin. It leaves you feeling so clean and fresh!! Almost like you have new face
Emily M.
N Syracuse, NY
I love this product! I only need a pea sized amount 2-3 times a week and it has left my skin feeling amazing! I love how it makes my face feel tingly like it’s actually doing something. I think it’s worth the price since you only use a tiny bit at a time
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
This is an intense exfoliator, but I've tried others that I love that are even more intense. I use this a few times a week on my super oily skin. It makes my makeup look flawless & my skin baby soft. Love it & you need only a tiny bit to get the job done!
Lia D.
Madison, WI
After hearing rave reviews about this product I decided to give it a shot. It worked just as well as other exfoliators I’ve used but didn’t make a noticeable difference in my overall complexion. Not a bad exfoliator, but it didn’t live up to the hype.
Ashley W.
Apple Valley
The first couple of times I used this product I was a little scared. It does burn a little bit and my skin is red for a bit after use but my skin was significantly softer and brighter after using it. I never want to run out!
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Smells so good. I was able to use the products 2 consecutive nights before I discovered that my skin is too sensative for them. If I was not too worry to make my allergies worse, I would use it once per month, but I fear my allegies would get worse.
🎶🤘🌻💫🌛🖤🐙 R.
north bellmore
Scrubby and grainy. Leaves my face feeling clean but also tingly and always looking very pink after using, which does fade in a half hour or so. My skin is very sensitive and this may be a touch too much for me, so I only use it once every few weeks.
Jacqueline C.
My friend gave me a small size of this for Christmas and I’m obsessed. The smell is lemony and amazing. It tingles/burns initially but when I wash it off, my breakouts surface and are ready to go! Love love love
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love Kate Somerville products and this is no exception! It is an excellent exfoliator with a great list of ingredients. I like the scent, but it is a bit strong and may not be for everyone. A little goes a long way and I find it gentle enough to be used several times a week.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?