BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Yesenia L.
Ventura, CA
Best exfoliating mask ever made!!! This has cleared up my pores and made my skin super smooth and radiant. A must have!

Using it as a mask after scrubbing for 10 seconds will give you the best results. I use it once a week and I’ve seen a huge change in my face
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This has to be by far the best smelling product ever, I’m not sure what it is about it, but it smells amazing. I use this after I have washed off all of my makeup as a final exfoliant to make sure my skin is nice and clean
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
This is one of my favorite masks!! It gives my skin this amazing glow and always leaves it feeling super soft. If you have really sensitive skin I would recommend using the gentle version as this one has a very warm/tingly sensation and causes temporary redness.
Andrea D.
Hacienda hts , CA
Best, exfoliating treatment ever!, leaves skin very smooth and it is very effective. it can transform your skin in minutes. Product is on the luxury price side but it is worth it and you only use a small portion each time.
Christa B.
Antioch, TN
I actually received this in my FFF winter box. I've only used it a couple of times because it seriously exfoliates. The texture of my skin feels pretty good after this, but I'd probably pick Origins Retexturizing Rose Clay mask over this product in the future.
Johnna J.
Fort Smith, AR
This exfoliator broke my face out really bad :( Unfortunately I was unable to continue using it, which was disappointing because I was looking forward to trying the whole line of products. My skin had never been sensitive before, so no idea why this happened!
Katherine R.
Beaumont, TX
I love the smell. The texture is very thick but nice. If you have a scratch on your face that you're unaware of, this product will find it, and it will burn! I don't notice it you be any better than any other exfoliatent.
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
I have only been using this product once a week for about a month so I cannot give more than 4 stars but so far I love it. I got it as part of a cleansing kit. I don't have problems with irritation from it. It leaves my face so smooth. Definately worth a try!
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
This exfoliator is nice, but a bit pricey for the amount in the bottle. I love it’s smell. It smells like a Christmas pesto and the small “beads” really help get all the dead skin off of your face. I would buy again, but would pass it up for a cheaper brand.
Jess A.
I feel a difference on my skin and does not smell like so many chemicals. I would use this at least twice a week. I've seen a difference in my pores using this especially pairing with the Glow Moisturizer. I would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back