BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Katherine R.
Beaumont, TX
I love the smell. The texture is very thick but nice. If you have a scratch on your face that you're unaware of, this product will find it, and it will burn! I don't notice it you be any better than any other exfoliatent.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Best, exfoliating treatment ever!, leaves skin very smooth and it is very effective. it can transform your skin in minutes. Product is on the luxury price side but it is worth it and you only use a small portion each time.
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
I have only been using this product once a week for about a month so I cannot give more than 4 stars but so far I love it. I got it as part of a cleansing kit. I don't have problems with irritation from it. It leaves my face so smooth. Definately worth a try!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This exfoliant can be a bit rough. I find that it’s best to wet your fast, take a small amount of product and rub it in small circles all around the face. S gentle touch is all you need. A tube of this lasts forever so while it might seem pricey it’s worth it.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Thus exfoliating treatment is the best at-home product around. Smells amazing and does it’s job. The green treatment easily goes into skin. I love letting it sit for about a minute or two after massaging it in. Once I rinse my skin feels refreshed and smooth.
Jodi W.
Boise, ID
This exfoliator is my go-to in between facials - I originally got it as a complimentary sample at Sephora and was hooked! It's a little pricey, but 100% worth it.  You can really feel it working on your skin, it smells amazing, and my face glows after!
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
This exfoliator is nice, but a bit pricey for the amount in the bottle. I love it’s smell. It smells like a Christmas pesto and the small “beads” really help get all the dead skin off of your face. I would buy again, but would pass it up for a cheaper brand.
Alexis K.
Purchased at: Sephora
There are very few chemical exfoliations on the market, and this is the top one. I love that I don’t have to scrub sand on the sensitive skin of my face. This works in a short amount of time without all the manual labor or a scrub or a loofah (the horror!)
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
This smells like Christmas in a bottle!! If you have any kind of open sores or bumps on your face it will burn! But I love how it feels to my face! It’s very intense so I would suggest using it once a week.
Jamie R.
Eau Claire , WI
I love this exfoliate!! I leave it in the shower and use it usually twice each week after I wash my face. It’s a funny green color but smells good and works wonders. I notice if I don’t use it for a week my skin is dull and I end up with a pimple or two!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.