BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Megan G.
Oh. My. Goodness. This is the best exfoliant I have found. I am obsessed and have a stockpile in my closet. It's expensive, but it's worth it and a little bit really goes a long way. It also has an incredible, spicy, delicious smell. I love this so much!!
Devan H.
Louisville , KY
Oh my goodness! I have only used this product for 2 weeks and can already see a difference in my complexion! I was skeptical because if the price, but you only use 2 times a week so it will last a will. It does burn for a few second when you put it on, but skin is so soft after you wash it off!!
Amy B.
I got a travel sized version of this product when I purchased my Clarisonic, and I absolutely love it. I've heard great things about this brand and was excited to test it. It really cleans my pores and makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It's gentle enough that I feel like I can use it every day.
Trisha H.
I love this exfoliating scrub so much!!! It really does work wonders for dry skin! The packaging looks so luxurious and the price is a little high but worth every penny.
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this product. Normally exfoliaters are very gritty, this is gritty but not excessively so. I think it might have a chemical exfoliater inside. It leaves my skin feeling soft and has a pleasant scent. It reminds me of pumpkin spice. It is quite pricey.
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
I absolutely love this product! I use it twice a week and have noticed a great chance in my skin. It's smoother, less red and my makeup stays on much longer. I only noticed a stinging sensation the first time I used it, and then it was mild. I will definitely keep ExfoliKate in my skin care routine!
Ani S.
Way to strong . My face was left feeling really bad . I only use this type of active exfoliating every other week . I received this in my last Fab Fit Fun box. I would not buy it again.
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
I received this as a sample and now I am hooked! I use it about once a week when I am in the shower. My skin looks and feels so smooth and clean after using. I have sensitive skin and this product has not irritated it at all. I definitely recommend!
Gina M.
San diego, CA
This is my all time favorite physical exfoliating. The enzymes feel awesome and it gives that ‘spa quality’ effect... you feel clean and fresh and ready to treat your skin. I don’t use anything else as a chemical exfoliant on days I use this. You won’t need it! Just tone and moisturizer after.
jessica l.
Provo, UT
this is 100% worth the hype. I’ve used so many (more expensive) popular items & they paled in comparison to this product!! after only 2 minutes, my skin felt like it got the deepest, most gentle exfoliation EVER. it felt like I had NEW skin!! I love this thing & will continue repurchasing forever!!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?