BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Chelsey D.
Bloomington, IL
Makes your face feel brand new. Says its for all skin types, and it means it. I have dry,itchy skin with freckles and this product made my face so smooth after one use. No irritation or red blotches. Wonderful
Jennifer S.
North branford CT, CT
This product is absolutely worth the investment! It is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my face but it definitely works very well to remove dead skin cells. I love that you can even use this cleanser as a quick 2 minute mask to really give your face that glow!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Amazing product! It literally takes a tiny pea size drop and it's enough for your entire face. The exfoliating beads are so tiny you can't see them, but you definitely feel them doing work. It leaves my skin smooth, soft and radiant.
Kylynne C.
I received a bottle of this in my FabFitFun box and it's amazing! Super easy to use: rub on for 30 seconds, leave on for up to a minute or so, then clean off. It smells like cinnamon to me and leave my face clean and fresh.
Geeta I.
This is such a great exfoliate! It is green and smells quite herbal. I like how the beads are effective yet gentle, and my favorite thing to do is leave the scrub on my face for 2-5 minutes and then wash it off. Recommend!
This is my holy grail face mask!! I originally got it as a sample at Sephora as a recommendation. I get monthly chemical peels my to due to my acne prone skin from my dermatologist, this is rivals them. I cannot say enough about this mask, it leaves my face fresh and glowing. I usually use my semi annual Sephora discount to buy a new tube, a little goes a long way.
Jessica M.
Easton, PA
I was very happy with the ExfoliKate line! I used for a few weeks and my face feels great! I loved the smell and how it made my skin feel. I noticed a difference in the look/glow of my skin too! I would definitely recommend!
Nicole K.
Dayton
Exfolikate does an amazing job of removing the dry, dull skin and leaving my face fresh and glowing. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin or people who tend to use products that may cause excessive drying. It does wonders to renew the skin!
Christin B.
Orlando
Love, love this product. No other exfoliator can make my skin feel like this one. It is pricey, but worth every penny. For that reason, I don’t always have it but always buy it when I can afford it. My skin is sensitive and this doesn’t irritate. It is so good.
Christina H.
Tacoma
Warning: don’t use this if you have really sensitive skin. My skin is borderline too sensitive but I limit my use to once a week. You will get flushed and it will tingle, but it also works amazingly! It’s pricey, but I’ll be keeping this in my skincare rotation!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.