BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Olivia P.
Berea, OH
I received this product in my FabFitFun Spring box and wow I just love it! I love the feeling of the product after use as it is very tingly and that feeling always makes it feel like the product is really working. I also love the green color of the product which even though isn't super related, I love really love the color! Overall, I really love this product and I think it does really work! For more sensitive skin, I would recommend not using this product every day because it is a little more aggressive than other exfoliators.
Effie Q.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a fabulous exfoliating treatment! I’m on my second bottle now. However one tip of advice... do not use it every day. When I first started using it I was so addicted to that fresh clean scrubbed face feeling that I used it every day and then I ended up getting a few spots on my face that were dry. Now I only use it a couple times a week and it’s perfect for my beauty routine.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a great exfoliator.  I leave it on for a few minutes before I wash it off.  There is a tingling/burning sensation but its bearable.  I only use this once a week because its pretty harsh on the skin.  My suggestion: do not use this in the shower.  I have found that when I try to use exfoliators in the shower, they do not work because everything is so wet.  I know that sounds weird, but the first time I tried this was in the shower and I was so disappointed because it did not really do anything.  So i use this after I cleanse at the sink now and its great.
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
I received this product in my winter fabfitfun box. I’m SO happy this was in there. I have a ton of exfoliaters and wouldn’t have purchased one in a while until some of mine run out. I LOVE this product. I do have oily skin that is not sensitive at all. It did tingle at first like it says, but not in a bad way. In a way where it felt like it was working. I looked at how much it would cost if I were to purchase this after it runs out. It is kind of expensive, but I feel like it’s well worth it! I would absolutely recommend this product! ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Emily B.
Independence, KY
I got a sample from my Sephora play box and it lasted me so long. This stuff has a really nice minty smell and makes your skin feels so soft and rejuvenated after use. It’s one of the best exfoliators that I’ve tried because it really gets rid of all that dirt and dead skin on your face. The only reason it doesn’t get a five is because I got a deluxe size of it in my Sephora play box and that one felt like it had more microbeads in it then the $25 1ounce size that I got at Sephora. It’s still does have microbeads in it but you have to take a little bit more time to work them around.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I'm usually not a big fan of physical exfoliants but this is a physical and chemical exfoliator. This stuff is super powerful and gets the job done! This is one of the few exfoliating masks I will use because even though it does have some scrubby exfoliators in it, it doesnt irritate my skin. It does tingle a little bit but that is just the glycolic acid in the mask. After you use this your skin is so soft and it truly does help with smoothing your skin's texture if used as directed and with continued use. I honestly believe this is one of the best exfoliating masks you can get!
Irina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Exfolikate. I first heard of this product many years ago in a Sephora shop in NYC ( the first to ever open in America actually). The sales associate had perfectly glowing skin. Naturally I inquired what she used. She smiled and said “ Exfolikate”. Ever since then, I’ve considered this product a necessary item in my skin care arsenal. I don’t use it daily, but once or twice a week is sufficient to keep my skin looking healthy and radiant! This is also something I’ve turned my now 16 year young daughter to as well. I’m so glad Kate’s products work so well for my baby girl! Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Marta A.
This exfoliating mask smells wonderful but overall it is just good. I have sensitive but oily skin so if i use certain exfoliators or masks they will make me break out. This was too much for my skin, it felt really gritty, it irritated my skin and I was bright red for a long time after rinsing off. I don't think this was meant for my skin type, I'm sure it is a great product and I'm sure it will work wonderfully for someone else but for me it was just too much to handle. I did however notice that the following day I woke up with amazingly smooth and glowy skin though but I just don't like it makes me feel horrible the whole day prior. I used this once every six days for a month usually during my nighttime routine since the first time I used it in the morning routine and it didn't work well. I won't be purchasing this in the future, I think there are better products that won't irritate me this badly.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
I have been a huge fan of Kate Somerville! I have the Blemish Banisher kit and it has been doing wonders to my acne and overall skin health. I'm almost out of the tiny Exfolikate tube that it came with and I was in need of another big refill! I can honestly say that this is magic in bottle. I need to dedicate more time for exfoliating my skin on certain days because exfoliation is such an important step in maintaining healthy skin and I always trust Kate Somerville products for the promising and amazing results. Love love love 💕
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm a definite fan of Kate Somerville's skincare line first off all. Nearly every single item I've tried I've loved. However, I've got very sensitive skin and this exfoliating scrub is just a bit too rough for me. When I was using it my skin felt great, no burning or irritation. But afterwards I found that the skin around my nose was a little bit red, I didn't think much of it since it was an exfoliating treatment. Since I had done this in the evening, I did use my serum and overnight moisturizer thinking that any redness would be gone by morning. Unfortunately it wasn't, but it was worse and it became painful too. I honestly had to use a skin balm to calm the burning sensation and to soothe the raw skin around my nose 😞. However! The good news is that she has a less intense ExfoliKate treatment that I'm hoping to be able to get a sample size or travel size of that one to try out & review it for @influenster. I honestly love her products and I think that anyone can use them, as for my personal sensitive skin though, this is not the best one for me 😊
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville