BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Casey J.
I mostly buy the travel sizes of these products because they are a little pricey. It smells like cinnamon(which I love). I use the cleanser before this as well. I like the packaging as well, nice designs!
Torie M.
I like and dislike this product. The pros is that it smells nice, and I feel like it does help my skin. The cons are that it super irritates my skin, even when I space out treatments, and my face is sooooo red. I do tend to have sensitive skin, so that may be a factor. Better suited for someone with tougher skin!
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
I received this product in my winter Fab Fit Fun box, and was really excited to have an exfoliator. This product ended up being way too harsh on my skin. Apparently, I have very sensitive skin, because this produced caused such an intense burning sensation that lasted for a few days whenever I would apply anything on my face. I have heard great things, but my skin did not take to it very well!
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I do love the way this feels on my skin! But I can only handle it for a minute or so, which the products warns you of. You can really feel this treatment on your skin - it begins to tingle! But my face feels so clean after I use it, I love it! It's a dark green color and a little goes a long way, so it'll last awhile.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a cult fave for a reason. Although the scrub always feels a little bit painful on my dry sensitive skin, it WORKS and I don't have any redness or irritation after using...just glowy smooth skin. A little goes a long way, I purchased the smaller travel size and used it a few times a week for months.
Mary R.
I have try so many exfoliators and they always leave my skin super dry and my face peels. But Kate Somerville I have no problems after every use. It leaves my skin super clean, soft and hydrated. It also leave my lips soft.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
I had very high expectations for this exfoliant because of the name "Hollywood's two minute facial" and it definitely surpassed all of my expectations. My skin felt brand new after 1 use. It has a slight tingling sensation and a little grit to it. Definitely going to keep using it although it is a bit pricey.
Alex M.
This is one of my favorite products and always keep some on hand. I use this once a week or before a big event to help my skin glow. I notice an immediate difference and love that I can use it in the shower and it only takes minutes. This is a must have product!
Cecelia J.
Jacksonville, FL
I liked this product a lot but it took a while for me to get used to the feeling. It burns/stings immediately. One of my favorite things about it is that the mask is only needed to stay on for 2 minutes. Makes it so easy to fit into my routine. Also smells good!
Chelsea B.
New Albany
Cinnamon smell goodness! This is gentle enough to use 2-3 x a week! I got this in FabFitFun and I bought it again. It is a little pricey, but worth it! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and polished but not raw and sensitive. And a little goes a long way, so it seems like a small tube, but it’ll last you!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back