BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey V.
Bothell, WA
Ok it MAY make you look like Shrek while it's on but it is SO FLIPPING effective. My skin feels buttery soft and so smooth after using this product! It's rather expensive but it gets the job done for sure!! Stings a bit on acne infected areas though, so exercise caution. I really love this stuff though. Totally recommend.
Lexus S.
Holloman Afb, NM
#1 exfoliating scrub on the market! My skin has never been so soft and bright! It works so effectively at getting deep down and removing all my gross dead skin. Worth the price tag for sure. You don't need alot and using it 1 to 2 times a week definitely makes it last.
Emily F.
New Eagle, PA
This mask is wonderful! Do NOT use for sensitive skin. It is a little on the harsh side. I use it at most once and week. Twice if my skin is acting up. Not the best smell but it gets. The. Job. Done! Putting makeup on the next day after using this mask is a dream. To me, this is equivalent to a professional facial.
Alexis M.
Fredericksburg , VA
This is my favorite exfoliating scrub of all time!!! It's not too harsh on my sensitive skin, but I always feel fully exfoliated after I use it. I also LOVE that it doesn't have microbeads so it's better for the environment. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
sade c.
los angeles
Favorite chemical and physical exfoliant. I love the smell and the color is pretty cool. Its gentle enough to use twice a week and takes a very little product for your full face. Leaves skin so soft and smooth. Would repurchase over and over definitely worth the money.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this as part of my FabFitFun subscription. I love how smooth my face feels after I use it. It is very expensive though so I'm not sure if I would buy another bottle.
Torie M.
I like and dislike this product. The pros is that it smells nice, and I feel like it does help my skin. The cons are that it super irritates my skin, even when I space out treatments, and my face is sooooo red. I do tend to have sensitive skin, so that may be a factor. Better suited for someone with tougher skin!
Alana S.
Saint Marys
I got this in my fabfitfun box and it is one of my favorite exfoliates to use! I never break out and it smells so good! It’s not slimy on my face which is big for me and my texture issues. I feel fresh and my skin is soft!
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
I love the that this mask provides a chemical and physical exfoliant. I cant really use physical exfoliants because they are irritating to my skin, but I let it sit on my face and then gently rinse off.
Casey J.
I mostly buy the travel sizes of these products because they are a little pricey. It smells like cinnamon(which I love). I use the cleanser before this as well. I like the packaging as well, nice designs!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?