BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Kimberly T.
I was extremely surprised with how quickly I saw results. It brightened and smoothed out my skin starting with the first application. It has a strong herbal smell but it goes away after rinsing.
Brooke J.
New York , NY
This is my favorite product from Kate Somerville. It smells amazing and rid me of acne almost immediately! I would highly recommend this product to people with oily skin like myself! I even ordered more product from this company because I love it so much
Erika B.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoyed trying this project. Once on the skin, it does give a burning sensation, almost cinnamon like in scent. I use it once weekly. I received it as a promotional item to test. I can't say that I visually see a difference in my skin after one use, but I do like the tingle factor on my face as it feels like a deep clean.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This kate somerville exfolikate treatment works very well. It helps to derp clean pores, renew your skin, it gives balancing hydration without over drying, it leaves your skin, smoother, brighter and healthier looking.
Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! This product has completely revolutionized my skin! The scent is fresh and minty, the exfoliation effect is top notch, and my skin feels amazing for days! It is an expensive product but WORTH IT! I will repurchase again and again.
Ally M.
Las Vegas
I have dry skin and many of my attempts to exfoliate worsen the dryness or cause breakouts! Not this stuff! I use twice a week to get rid of dullness. Also helps black/whiteheads
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
This is by far my favorite "facial" to do at home once (sometimes twice) a week. At first use I thought it burned and now when I use it it doesn't bother me at all. I use it more frequently in the fall and winter due to more dry skin and it is the PERFECT fall scent! But you won't like it if you don't like pumpkin spice.
Maria R.
Very nice exfoliator. I like the texture and scent of the product. According to the instructions it says you can use twice per week, but since I have sensitive skin and the product is very effective, I would use only once. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and renewed.
I received this product from Influenster.
Bibi R.
Corona, CA
This is a good mask. Gives you a tingling feeling when u apply & is not harsh on my face. My face felt so smooth i think all that it needs is a weekly peel to go along with this
Bernadette M.
San Francisco, CA
I have sensitive skin when it comes to exfoliating cleansers,  but this one is amazing.  It doesnt irritate me at all!  It does sting a bit,  but not that bad.  It leave my skin feeling really smooth.  I only use it once or twice a week,  and its definitely showing improvement in my skin!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back