BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Megan J.
I cannot get over this product. Yes, it is pricy but it actually works. And it works extremely well. I don't think I have ever used a product that literally feels like went to a professional. I cannot explain just how smooth this made my skin - even the problem areas that most products seem to never have done anything for. Highly recommend this. Worth the splurge!
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I used this leading up to a trip cross country was left with beautiful fresh skin for my trip. My skin felt renewed and flowed after a few uses. Would recommend to any of my friends and family!
Kate W.
Plano, TX
I can't stop telling everyone I know about this product and the Kate Somerville line! This is a quality exfoliating treatment that smells like pineapples and zest. I scrub my face then leave it on for about 2 minutes like the instructions say then rinse it off. I feel fresh and clean but not like I just had an abrasive facial. Everyone needs to try this line!
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I received this in my FabFitFun box and love it! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean especially after a long day with makeup on. I try not to use it too often as the bottle directs because it is strong. I love the scrubbies in it and the tingly feeling. I would buy on my own but would wait for a sale.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I absolutely love masks and this has been used up already. I use this every 2 days (once on Monday night then again on Thursday) in the shower at night after using the cleanser that goes with this new collection. It exfoliates all my dead skin away and is a quick mask instead of the usual 15 minutes+ masks which I really appreciate in this product. Would consider buying the full size.
Sody G.
NEW YORK, NY
the only reason i dont give this a 2 is because it smelled nice, like christmas. I got this in my fab fit fun box and have given it a good try over the last two months. It did not meet my expectations, probably not fair that i had high expectations, but i will not recommend to others. I won't buy again
Cassidy M.
Sterling, VA
I received this in my fabfitfun box, and I looove it! My skin is extremely sensitive and this has helped soothe my skin and make it feel a lot softer. I use it twice a week and there’s a noticeable difference in the appearance of my skin. Once this runs out, I’ll definitely go out to buy another one!
Liz T.
Rockford, MI
This stuff is the real deal. It is my favorite exfoliating wash. If I have a pimple I use this and I’m not kidding, it goes away. It is incredible I recommend to everyone. So worth the price
Autumn C.
Lynnwood, WA
The smell is really nice. And the tingle is gives you’d face isn’t too harsh. It’s very refreshing and leaves your face very smooth. I would recommend this. I got it off the website.
Adrianna M.
Montpelier, VT
This product works wonders. It made me feel like I got a professional peel! I will admit the first time I used it it was too intense the next time I used it I just used half as much for a little less time and it was perfect. I have slowly built up to the full time and it is amazing. Highly recommend
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back