BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
I really love this product and it seems to work very well. It does burn a little bit, but i think that just means it’s working! It never leaves my skin irritated and it always feels very clean and glowy. The only downside is that it’s very expensive and i don’t know that i would want to keep spending that much money on the product.
Jess R.
Troy
I would not recommend this to anyone who has rosacea or other skin issues that will flare up with exfoliating. The beads in this treatment were extremely difficult to wash off the face and the mask burned.
Shay V.
Atlanta
I'm not going to lie, this can be a little intense and burn but it makes my skin look fresh and gorgeous! I am a HUGE fan of everything Kate Somerville and this is no exception!
Kay S.
Aldan, PA
This is amazingness in a tube. You can feel it immediately as soon as you massage it into your skin. The “tingle” it produces is intense and if your prone to sensitive, I would suggest you be careful to test first or not leave it on long at first. The results even after just the first use are amazing. My skin hasn’t been this beautiful since pre-puberty. Worth its weight in gold I say!!
Erin M.
Mobile
Most effective treatment I have tried! Expensive but totally worth it. Follow the directions on the bottle. Can really dry out skin if you leave on too long. Tingles a little to me. Really brightens skin.
Brittany G.
Dublin, OH
This product is amazing!!! It is a beautiful emerald green color, with the most aromatic luxurious smell of fruit you could imagine. It has a great tingly feeling and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!
Taylor G.
East Boston, MA
I got this product in a box that I subscribe to, and i love it! My skin feels so much better after using it! It’s so smooth. My skin doesn’t feel dried out and the dry skin patches that I had are gone!!
Selena G.
This is one of my all time favorite products! It works amazing and clears up your skin right away! It is amazinggggggggg I love it so much and would definitely recommend to anyone with acne prone skin!!
tee a.
Austin, TX
This is my ride or die exfoliater. I just can’t live without it. It’s so simple you massaged on your face for 30seconds then just let it sit for two minutes and wash off. Your skin will thank you for it. 🙏 I hAve very dry sensitive skin but this did not irritate my skin thankfully. It’s worth the money girls . My skin looks so great applying my makeup. I use it three times a week.
Kaitlyn W.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE!  the moisturizer and the wash were not necessary for me, personally.  but using the intensive treatment two to three times per week absolutely had an effect on the "glow" of my skin!  i would like to note that on occasion, it would make me breakout lightly around my eyes, but not with every use.  i did feel smoother, softer skin after each use.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back