BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
So I only received a free small sample size of Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment so I'll start off by saying I'm not sure what the price runs. But as far as the sample goes, it's awesome! A little bit goes a long way for this stuff. I exfoliate my face once, maybe twice, a week because my skin is very sensitive and too much exfoliating really irritates my skin. But once a week with this stuff is perfect. You only need a little less than a pea size amount and it spreads all over your face. It starts to tingle quickly and I never leave it on for very long before washing off. My skin feels quite smooth after!
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
I received this in my Spring Editor's FabFitFun Box and was super excited to try it!  I am always looking for new facial exfoliates.

I tried this the evening I received my box after my daily shower.  I followed the directions on the box to a T.  I felt the tingling that the box said could happen.  I left it on for two minutes and was so amazed at the results!  My face felt fresh and was clear and soft.  I loved how my face felt after.  I will be using it again this week and will stick to twice a week for now.  Super excited to see how my face looks/feels after a few more applications.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this in a FabFitFun box. I’ve only used it once but I do really like it. I only used a pea sized (ok maybe two peas) amount. I applied it to a wet face (not damp, wet) and rubbed it on for 30 seconds to a minute. You don’t need to use too much pressure because there are small exfoliants in it (kind of rough). I did feel some tingling on my face, mainly on my top lip area because that is the most sensitive. I loved how my face felt after. Very clean. I could tell that it really helped to remove the dead skin off my face. My oil soaked in a lot faster after using this. The only downside is the price. $85 for 2 ounces is a LOT
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
I absolutely love using this. The product itself is a green color which caught me off guard. The smell was minty as well. When putting the product on your face it tingles a little but I guess that means it’s working. You only leave it on for 2 minutes and then rinse. Afterwards my face proved to love this product. It felt smooth like my child’s skin!! I wish this tube was larger because I love it so much!  Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
This retails for $85 and you can get it at Sephora. It comes out green and smells a little minty and reminds me of the holidays. Once you rub it onto your face it smells like apple cinnamon. Lightly rub into your skin for 30 seconds and let rest for up to 2 minutes. This started tingling on my skin right away which it says is ok but then it started to get hot. I had to wash it off after about a minute. Make sure you rinse thoroughly otherwise there are little granules left behind that continue to exfoliate and irritate once you add any moisturizer. It works really well as an exfoliator but it scared me a little with how intense it felt. I did notice smoother skin in areas that I focused on like my nose and I've only been using this for a couple weeks. You get what you pay for with this!
Kirsten G.
Lone Tree, CO
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. Y’all I’ve been so excited to try this product as I have very dark, enlarged pores and suffer a great deal from blackheads. I had read a lot of reviews on this product stating that it essentially eliminates them, so I bought it with high hopes. I have fairly sensitive, combination skin, so I am very careful to follow directions to a tee. I used a thin layer, like the label states, and within 10 seconds my skin felt like it was burning off. I wasn’t able to continue rubbing it in (it states to do so for 30 seconds) because it burned too much. I rinsed it off after about 25 seconds. My skin was red and sensitive to the touch for a few minutes, but did look beautiful once it cooled off. The product definitely helped tighten my pores & left me looking glowy, but I honestly don’t know if the burn is worth it. Great, but not for sensitive skin individuals like me.
Jillian G.
Miller Place
This is my number one favorite Exfoliating Treatment! It’s extremely effective & good value. I will say it might be a little harsh for people who do have sensitive skin, (so use ExfoliKate Gentle instead or only keep on for one minute) For the two minutes it needs to stay on it feels tingly & flush, but once I wash it off, it all goes away and my skin looks and feels incredible! My pores are so clean, my face looks so even toned! I will forever use this product.
Teela C.
Honolulu
Warning : DO NOT USE THIS IN THE SHOWER! I seriously thought I had a chemical burn or something. I wasn’t able to see any results because I was too busy freaking out that I was going to have a rash on my face. Luckily I came here to see if anyone else had a similar experience & saw the raving reviews. My second time using I did not use it in the shower & I loved it! It didn’t hurt at all. My skin was glowing after & so soft. I’m really glad I read the reviews and gave it another try.
Morgan P.
This is a great exfoliator! The grain of the exfoliant is very small and effective. My favorite things about this product: 1) The smell! It's a fragrant fall scent that's both fun and invigorating! It's doesn't match the scent of the face wash and moisturizer, but it pairs well with them. 2) The effectiveness - My face feels so smooth and appears so much healthier after using this exfoliator, especially in my t-zone where I need the exfoliation the most. My least favorite things about this product: 1) The price - It's a more expensive than I would normally pay for a face product at $85 for 2 oz and $175 for 5 oz. 2) Sensitivity - It stings a little when I use it and causes redness in my cheeks, which naturally comes from exfoliating but also from having sensitive skin. I would be interested in trying the sensitive skin version of this product and comparing the effectiveness.
"How To Use: AM or PM. Use once or twice a week. Apply a thin, even layer to a clean, wet face, massaging in a circular motion for 30 seconds. Leave on for up to 2 minutes. Rinse and gently pat dry. This product may cause the skin to tingle and flush slightly for a short time. For sensitive skin, leave on for less than 1 minute, or use ExfoliKate® Gentle instead."

I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Ellyn H.
I liked this facial cleanser, but I honestly don't think it's worth the price. I received a small sample size of this from Sephora and used it probably about 4 times.

I liked the scent -  it smelled very natural and fresh. The texture was nice, and didn't dry my skin out at all. I have oily skin though, so maybe that's why it didn't dry it out. I like the texture of my skin after I use this, so if someone gave this to me I would use it regularly...however, the price is just too much. I feel that I can buy a somewhat similar product at Target for much less.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back