BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Monica I.
Williamsburg, VA
This product is a bit harsh. Personally, I like a really good exfoliant, but I would definitely recommend using this sparingly at first. The package says that you can leave it on the skin for up to two minuted but I would not attempt doing so until you have used the product a few time. Generally I would only use this 2-3 times per week.
Lori L.
Received a sample of this through fabfitfun. I know from looking it up it is very pricey so I would never buy it on my own. It is a pretty intense treatment so I use it a couple times a month otherwise my skin rebels. I do like how clean my skin feels after using it. I just hope the tube lasts me awhile.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Try it!
I love this! It is pretty expensive but it works so it's worth it! I only use it every couple of weeks on the areas that need it and once a month on my entire face... it lasts a little longer this way and my skin still looks good. I recommend! It does tingle a little...might want to get a sample first if you have very sensitive skin.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
This face made my face so smooth and so clear as of my complexion. It smells good and very graining but not to coarse ti where it could scratch your face. It gentle on the skin.
Amanda G.
Lincoln
I got a sample size of this from Sephora and it was exactly what I needed. It went above and beyond my expectations. The problem is the brand is very very pricey so I’m hesitant on buying a full container. I’d love too buy this product but I don’t have the money for it. So, I’d say, if you have the extra cash then definitely go for it!
Heather B.
Simon
I received this product in a beauty box or otherwise would not have had the means to give it a try. It is a great exfoliant but if used too much can be a bit abrasive. I learned to use it only once a week for best results for my skin, but your results may vary.
Amanda V.
Brooklyn, NY
I was surprised to find that the color of the treatment is a dark green. It's grainy, which I like cause then I feel like it will actually exfoliate. My reservation with this product is that it burns when you apply it and use it. But they do mention this on the package. And they also have a version for sensitive skin so that may be it.
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
I rated this with 4 stars because the product itself is good but the price is a bit steep. This little 15ml tube is $24. I got mine at Sephora you can buy this online as well. It does exfoliate good and after treatment makes my face soft. Overall it works good enough to purchase but I feel there are cheaper alternatives just as good.
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
I use this in the shower and let the shower steam and enzymes from the exfoliant work together. It tingles while you wait for it to do its thing, which I think means it’s working! I think this product works very well, but be prepared to pay the price for quality. I got a small sample from the line at Sephora and it was more than $20.
Jenna P.
Dallas
facial in a bottle! My skin has been extremely unhappy with me lately and I was feeling another under the skin cystic pimple coming in. I dont exfoliate much because im so sensitive but I figured i needed a clean out so i went and got this. Seriously feels like a layer of skin came off AND the next morning that pimple coming in was gone!! 100% recommend.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora