BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
New Orleans, LA
I am generally not one for physical or manual exfoliation. I prefer chemical exfoliants. However, when I want to "scrub" once in a blue moon, this is what I use and the little size is perfect for that rare occasion. Again, my feedback on the entire exfoliKate line is the fragrance and coloring is unnecessary and is unappealing to skincare aficionados. I would prefer it if it didn't have those things, but that's my only gripe. Otherwise, it's nice.
Courtney W.
Byesville, OH
Absolutely love this product. Not only does my face feel super clean afterwards but it also feels refreshed! I wish I had a bigger size but it definitely works and I would buy it again.
Alexa K.
I'm not normally huge on exfoliators. I have normal skin, but every time I use an exfoliator it makes my skin so dry and usually will breakout. Well that was why I was so nervous to try this out, but after having such an incredible experience with the moisturizer, I figured this would be incredible too...and it is! Especially when done before doing a full glam makeup look, it just makes your skin so smooth and ready to apply makeup too
Emma M.
Perfect pick me up if I have a special event to attend to. My face looks so polished when I use this and it provides a smooth canvas to put my makeup on. My friends even ask if I’ve gotten a facial done and I praise this product for giving the results!
Cherish B.
Shawano, WI
I recently received this product in my winter fabfitfun box. It is a very good exfoliate, but it is a little too harsh for my very sensitive skin. The green coloring is also a little odd; it makes me feel like I am auditioning for a role in Shrek.
Annie G.
Kate S is certainly on the luxury spectrum, but for good reason — her products, like this ExfoliKate Intensive scrub are essential in my routine to polish away impurities and give me a compact, trustworthy scrub when I’m on the go! No matter where I travel next, no environmental change will tackle my skin when I’ve got this pore refining exfoliant!
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
Received this in a fab fit fun box and finally used it yesterday! So quick and easy, and I had immediate results! It’s pricey, but it truly works well. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a good exfoliator!
GraceAnn Q.
Altoona, PA
Bought it for myself to use and give it a try. But wasn’t able to try it out because my mother used it all. And I take it she loved it because she talks about how amazing here skin is
Katherine M.
Arcadia
This is a very intense exfoliant and I don’t believe that it would work for people who have delicate skin. Its very good at deep cleaning and getting rid of any impurities and it cleans very deep into pores. I’m not a big fan of the scent but it only lasts a few minutes so it’s something thats worth it in the end. Overall after using this your skin feels very awake and fresh.
Mila M.
New York City
I think this works great for exfoliating your skin, but it’s definitely not for sensitive skin, especially not if you want to use it weekly. Just be careful, as it’s a powerful and effective exfoliation product.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back