BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Neysa S.
I got this for free when I ordered the EradiKate treatment from the Kate Somerville website (so keep an eye out for deals). I like to use this in the shower, massage it in for about a minute then wash it off a few minutes later. It is an AMAZING exfoliant. If you don’t mind the high price— buy it. If the price is a little too high for you, keep a look out for a Sephora Favorites kit that includes this. It’s worth a try!
Riley-Ann P.
Oregon
This definitely exfoliated my skin! If you don’t like the tingly sensation of some products, then this isn’t for you. I personally LOVE knowing that what I’m using is working. I suffer from acne time to time and I feel like this didn’t irritate my skin or flare up my acne. Definitely worth the money. So good for when I need to deep clean my skin. I use this before cleansing and finish with a good moisturizer!
Lexi N.
smyrna
I received this exfoliating treatment in my FabFitFun box a few months ago and I have to say that it is truly amazing! I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it and it seems to get all of the dry and dead skin off of my face. It shouldn’t be used everyday because it is intense but I would highly recommend it. I would suggest getting a travel size first to try it out because it is on the pricey side.
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
Received this in a fab fit fun box and finally used it yesterday! So quick and easy, and I had immediate results! It’s pricey, but it truly works well. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a good exfoliator!
Mila M.
New York City
I think this works great for exfoliating your skin, but it’s definitely not for sensitive skin, especially not if you want to use it weekly. Just be careful, as it’s a powerful and effective exfoliation product.
GraceAnn Q.
Altoona, PA
Bought it for myself to use and give it a try. But wasn’t able to try it out because my mother used it all. And I take it she loved it because she talks about how amazing here skin is
Wei C.
I love this because it’s so quick! I leave it in the shower and use it twice a week. It’s perfect. 2 minutes is all it takes and it gently exfoliates. My skin feels smoother and softer after every use. Love this!
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
This is definitely a chemical peel. It’ll bring everything to the source and make your skin worse before better but once you give your face some time it’ll look flawless. Dreading the day I run out of this tube.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I received a sample tube of this exfoliant and have used it a few times.  The scent is my least favorite aspect of this product. I have seasonal allergies and some scents trigger more than others. This smells like the fake cinnamon sprayed Christmas items at craft stores. It is effective,  my skin feels soft and deep cleaned. Pretty strong,  will feel burny if you leave it on too long.
Jyara D.
lockhart
This is my second favorite face wash. It’s made with very high quality products. I would use again and I highly recommend it for other looking for a great face wash. It’s a little pricey but worth every penny.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville