BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
This is definitely a chemical peel. It’ll bring everything to the source and make your skin worse before better but once you give your face some time it’ll look flawless. Dreading the day I run out of this tube.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I received a sample tube of this exfoliant and have used it a few times.  The scent is my least favorite aspect of this product. I have seasonal allergies and some scents trigger more than others. This smells like the fake cinnamon sprayed Christmas items at craft stores. It is effective,  my skin feels soft and deep cleaned. Pretty strong,  will feel burny if you leave it on too long.
Megan C.
Charleston, WV
Didn’t see what the big hype is about this product. Didn’t notice anything when using the sample I received in a beauty box. Would like to try it again Incase I received a bad product.
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
This came in a trial sized package in one of Sephora's favorites box. Honestly I'm not in the market for new scrubs because I love the exfoliator that I use, but this stuff is BOMB. I love the pumpkin smell and my face really feels clean and soft after I use it. I took it on a couple of trips with me while I was traveling and it was the perfect size/treat to make me feel at home in a different city.
Jyara D.
lockhart
This is my second favorite face wash. It’s made with very high quality products. I would use again and I highly recommend it for other looking for a great face wash. It’s a little pricey but worth every penny.
Laura S.
York PA
Really liked this exfoliator! The cinnamon scent might be overwhelming for some but I didn’t mind it. Haven’t been able to use it in awhile as salicylic acid is not safe for use pregnancy but I will repurchase when I can. The mini lasts for a decent amount of time even using twice a week. Would suggest starting with that size before purchasing the full just to test it out and see how it works with your skin.
Jamie H.
Sheridan
I received this product in my fit Fab fun box. I have used it 3 times and it's made a huge difference! The few sun spots that I have, have lightened up. That right there is worth the money. I absolutely love this product and will be ordering more in the near future. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Sharon C.
Northridge, CA
I got this in one of my FabFitFun boxes, It is very pricey in my opinion, I would have never gotten it myself.
I have sensitive and acne prone skin, this product didn't really help with my skin condition. It kind of stings a little and causes me to have tiny little break outs the day after.
So I switched it up and only use it on my nose.
C m.
Absolutely love this product. Drugstore brands don’t stand a chance in comparison. Saw a change in my skin right away. Definitely helped create a clean and smooth complexion. Got rough after awhile so had to take a break, but really a great product. Especially good for extended travel since it’s a great exfoliation and cleanse product.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
So I like this product a lot. it smells great and works amazingly. The only negative I have is it is a little harsh on your skin. it says to use twice a week. but I only use it once a week, twice is just too hard on my skin. But it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville