BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Hannah M.
New Orleans, LA
I am generally not one for physical or manual exfoliation. I prefer chemical exfoliants. However, when I want to "scrub" once in a blue moon, this is what I use and the little size is perfect for that rare occasion. Again, my feedback on the entire exfoliKate line is the fragrance and coloring is unnecessary and is unappealing to skincare aficionados. I would prefer it if it didn't have those things, but that's my only gripe. Otherwise, it's nice.
Emma M.
Perfect pick me up if I have a special event to attend to. My face looks so polished when I use this and it provides a smooth canvas to put my makeup on. My friends even ask if I’ve gotten a facial done and I praise this product for giving the results!
Alexa K.
I'm not normally huge on exfoliators. I have normal skin, but every time I use an exfoliator it makes my skin so dry and usually will breakout. Well that was why I was so nervous to try this out, but after having such an incredible experience with the moisturizer, I figured this would be incredible too...and it is! Especially when done before doing a full glam makeup look, it just makes your skin so smooth and ready to apply makeup too
Riley-Ann P.
Oregon
This definitely exfoliated my skin! If you don’t like the tingly sensation of some products, then this isn’t for you. I personally LOVE knowing that what I’m using is working. I suffer from acne time to time and I feel like this didn’t irritate my skin or flare up my acne. Definitely worth the money. So good for when I need to deep clean my skin. I use this before cleansing and finish with a good moisturizer!
Lexi N.
smyrna
I received this exfoliating treatment in my FabFitFun box a few months ago and I have to say that it is truly amazing! I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it and it seems to get all of the dry and dead skin off of my face. It shouldn’t be used everyday because it is intense but I would highly recommend it. I would suggest getting a travel size first to try it out because it is on the pricey side.
Cherish B.
Shawano, WI
I recently received this product in my winter fabfitfun box. It is a very good exfoliate, but it is a little too harsh for my very sensitive skin. The green coloring is also a little odd; it makes me feel like I am auditioning for a role in Shrek.
Neysa S.
I got this for free when I ordered the EradiKate treatment from the Kate Somerville website (so keep an eye out for deals). I like to use this in the shower, massage it in for about a minute then wash it off a few minutes later. It is an AMAZING exfoliant. If you don’t mind the high price— buy it. If the price is a little too high for you, keep a look out for a Sephora Favorites kit that includes this. It’s worth a try!
Annie G.
Kate S is certainly on the luxury spectrum, but for good reason — her products, like this ExfoliKate Intensive scrub are essential in my routine to polish away impurities and give me a compact, trustworthy scrub when I’m on the go! No matter where I travel next, no environmental change will tackle my skin when I’ve got this pore refining exfoliant!
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
Received this in a fab fit fun box and finally used it yesterday! So quick and easy, and I had immediate results! It’s pricey, but it truly works well. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a good exfoliator!
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
This is definitely a chemical peel. It’ll bring everything to the source and make your skin worse before better but once you give your face some time it’ll look flawless. Dreading the day I run out of this tube.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville