BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Saeideh M.
Toronto
Okay so this actually burned my face at least twice. I should have probably not kept it on as long but honestly wanted to see a difference but ended up burning my skin and leaving spots
Nesha B.
Stoney Creek
Smells so good! Works wonders! Results after one use. I got a sample with the Clarisonic I purchased and I only wish I could afford a full container of this stuff
Olga P.
East Hanover, NJ
I am deeply in love with this peeling solution. It smells divine even though looks a little funky. It contains acids and physical particles to exfoliate dead skin cells effectively. It tingles for the first minute but it is totally bearable. I leave it for more than two minutes and rinse off to reveal glowing and fresh complexion.
JOANNA A.
I'm obsessed with this exfoliator. I have 3 bottles of stock for when I run out. It is my go-to, I highly doubt there is another one like this on the market. Do yourself a favour and invest in this product!
Jasmine S.
I like this product and think it works well, but I try not to use it too often because the only downfall I find in this product is a burning feeling on my skin and redness after using it... Great results afterward however. Just not a product for someone with very sensitive skin.
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
Love using products like this, but I find after leaving it on my face for 30 seconds it starts burning so much I can't even leave it on any longer. I know its suppose to burn to. work but this is a very painful burn and I've never felt anything like this before from any other brands
Mariam A.
Too harsh for my sensitive skin, made a mistake of using it all over my face and it went red. Gave it away but after my skin calmed down it did look smoother on my cheeks near my nose.
Catherine B.
St, QC
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is a bit pricey but an effective product...I first received in my Fabfitfun box and loved it...I do have extra sensitive skin and it did not cause any redness after applying on my skin...I will definitely buy again.
Eva F.
Berwyn
Love this exfoliator. It smells really nice, I can definitely tell that this is made of natural ingredients. It just really freshens up the skin and beats rid of dead skin.
Mandy G.
Burnaby
So good! Worth the price(which is a lot). I received a small bottle in a fabfitfun box thankfully. It’s a great peel/scrub. Love that it’s a combo. Leaves my skin sooo smooth but it isn’t good on dry or sensitive skin. I couldn’t use it in the winter as it was too harsh.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville