BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Anna-Maria M.
Montreal Est, QC
This is the kind of treatment you hope to have money just to use more often! It exfolistes mechanically without making the oil gland work too much.
Maria K.
I love this mask! I use it twice a week in the shower. I use this with all my other kate somerville products and my skin has never looked better.
Krystle P.
This leaves my skin clean without drying it. The exfoliating treatment may not be for everyone, but I personally enjoy it as part of my regimen
Sara G.
Vancouver
I'm never without this stuff. Awesome exfoliator that reveals smooth and glowing skin! Use it a few times a week for clear and beautiful skin.
Sheryail B.
Fort mcmurray , AB
Amazing product and quick to use! Just 2 minutes and u have a silky smooth face! The smell is a little off but the results are worth the smell
April S.
Fortune, NL
I recently received this in a fab fit fun box.. it’s really good nice smell not to over powering and I found it really made my skin feel soft
Cheryl B.
La Playa
One of my favorite exfoliators, this makes me feel fresh, clean and makes my skin baby soft. I use it 2 times a week. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!
Jolanda K.
Kelowna , BC
This is the best exfoliator ever!! It really helps with pores and leaves four skin feeling very fresh due to the scent. I love this product
Vicky V.
Trenton, ON
I love love love this product. Its my first time using any such product. I have sensitive skin, so im careful. This product was very nice.
Cynthia Y.
Love this! The scent is wonderful and it truly does the job well to scrub off that top layer of skin cells to reveal smooth cleansed skin.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?