BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Lisa T.
OMG. The best exfoliator you can get, I have tried many out in the market and this is so far my favourite. Tried it for the first time now and most of my black heads are gone and my porse seems smaller.
I will recommend this for sure
J C.
This is an amazing exfoliant! It does really well clearing my skin of oil, dirt, and any built up. I use this once to twice a week and a little goes a long way. I also use the exfolikate daily cleanser every day! The two products work very well interchangeably.
Carly R.
Orillia, ON
THIS STUFF IS THE HOLY GRAIL FOR DRY SKINNED GIRLS!

seriously, using ExfoliKate twice a week for the winter really tamed my horrible dry, scaly peeling skin.

It's tingly and green, it's the perfect way to kick start your skin to healthy!
Cassidy R.
Uxbridge, ON
I love this product!! I love all Kate Somerville products but this one especially!! Her line is on the pricier side but if you have problematic skin like I do then you need to buy the good stuff - trust me on that one!
Betty L.
First exfoliant reallty gives me a result that I can notice. I can totally see that the pores around my nose are cleaner and more smooth. It is an expensive product but a little goes a long way.
Gina C.
This is the best thing I have ever discovered. First, the smell is so good. Spicy and cinnamon. Second, your skin is instantly brighter and so smooth. Try this! You won't regret it... Unless your skin is really sensitive.
Jessica H.
COORPAROO, WY
This product works so well. I don't use it regularly, only when i really feel like my skin needs it, it's a pretty expensive product, but a little goes a long way
Hayley G.
Calgary, AB
Your face will be fresh and every time you use this product. It is strong so can't be used daily, but an excellent addition to your face care routine once a week or so.
Julia P.
ontario
Amazing product. Have only used a sample, but it made my face incredibly soft and smooth, and felt very tingly, in a good way. The only reason why I haven't bought a full size is the price.
Kristen B.
Calgary
Didn’t feel like this exfoliated my skin very well. Got this as part of a monthly subscription box and I’m definitely glad I didn’t shell out any money for it.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?