BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Megan C.
This product really got all of the dead skin off my face that accumulates due to my eczema. It is not as drying as some other exfoliators that I have tried in the past. I got this as a sample from Sephora but it retails for about $24. It is a bit pricey but I'm still on the same bottle after about 3 months use. You only need a pea size amount and I use it about 2x a week. I will defiantly buy this product in the future.
Hailey k.
I’m a big Kate Somerville fan but this product was meh for me. I have used many high end exfoliators. This one just didn’t jump out at me over other ones. I have combo/acne prone skin it didn’t dry me out so that great but I don’t feel like it left me super smooth or bright like others do. I just didn’t see any of these claims to be justified by the high price tag. This was ordinary to me and I used the entire bottle.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
My skin feels great after using. But it does take a bit to get used to how this product “burns”. And the package warns you! I really like it though; but definitely only leave it on for 1-2 minutes!
Kait J.
i liked this product first because it was free. It smells good, but I wouldn't say it worked for me great. I have sensitive skin, and this kind of irritated it. I think does the job, but my face kind of hurts after I use it and I am not a fan of products like that. However, it did the job and exfoliated my face and kept clean. It was just a little to harsh
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Literally the best 2 minute facial ever! A little Pricey but a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this for uneven skin tones like I have! Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
This product did an amazing job at exfoliating my skin. It has a very abrasive texture to it was did a really great job at smoothing all of my rough patches on my face. After using my skin felt very smooth and hydrated, which is surprising because most exfoliator is leave my skin feeling a little tight and dry it out. But this product did a really good job at leaving my skin hydrated. I also really enjoyed the scent.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I love that this is a quick exfoliator plus mask. My skin always feels softer after. Word of warning for folks sensitive to scents: this is a VERY fragrant scrub. It smells kind of like a fall candle, so be prepared. I only mind smells if there's an added fragrance that makes me break out, but that isn't the case with this treatment. I've used it 2-3 times a week for 3 weeks without any issues and I have pretty sensitive skin.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
I received this in my FabFitFun box and it’s a great little exfoliant. You will be startled at first by the tingly cinnamon sensation (almost burning), but get used to it after a couple uses. Great smell and texture.
Brittney A.
The BEST exfoliant I have ever tried! I received this product for free in return for my honest review and LUCKY ME! This stuff is amazing. I would pinch pennies to buy it again! I definitely felt a difference in my skin. It feels lighter, cleaner, brighter, and.... newer! I even stopped wearing face makeup! I used it with the matching moisturizer and my results were incredible. So so happy with this product!
Hannah M.
New Orleans, LA
I am generally not one for physical or manual exfoliation. I prefer chemical exfoliants. However, when I want to "scrub" once in a blue moon, this is what I use and the little size is perfect for that rare occasion. Again, my feedback on the entire exfoliKate line is the fragrance and coloring is unnecessary and is unappealing to skincare aficionados. I would prefer it if it didn't have those things, but that's my only gripe. Otherwise, it's nice.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville