BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Lauren A.
Carmel, IN
Works great and smells amazing. Easy enough on the skin that you can almost use it every other day
Alyse R.
Plano, TX
Absolutely the best product!!! Makes my face glow beautifully. A little pricey, but super worth it.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Great exfoliater! Removes my dead skin without any irritation and I’m left with soft hydrated skin
Carol H.
Cedarburg, WI
Best exfoliating treatment I have found that also acts as a peel. Not too harsh on my face either.
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
Holy grail exfoliant that I must use twice a week. It is a bit harsh if you have sensitive skin.
Angela S.
Sunnyvale , CA
I love this product! It's a little pricey, but it works! I always recommend it to all my friends!
Alyssa S.
Gentle, effective, and in great packaging. Plus it's easily available at any Sephora to purchase.
Brooke L.
As much as I did like this product when I initially used it I did notice it made my skin feel raw
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is unbelievably good. It seems overpriced but it made my skin feel so soft and clean
Taylor Z.
This burns so I know that it is working. Got it in a fff box it’s too expensive to buy for myself
Justine A.
2066 reviews
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this really worth the price? How long does a tube last?
Chloe V.
What does this do for your skin? Does it help with acne or should I use it along with something else.
Victoria J.
Delhi, NY
I received this in the beautycon subscription box :) I havent used that many exfoliators before I honestly can't even think of one I have. So maybe even never. What's it like? Similar to facials and peels?
Paige T.
Lincoln, NE
How amazing is this really? Are the exfoliating particles large or relatively small?

Sephora