BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Ashley N.
Huntington Beach
This product did nothing to my skin. I was very optimistic about trying it, but noticed no results.
Alyse R.
Plano, TX
Absolutely the best product!!! Makes my face glow beautifully. A little pricey, but super worth it.
Carol H.
Cedarburg, WI
Best exfoliating treatment I have found that also acts as a peel. Not too harsh on my face either.
Valerie G.
Really enjoy Kate Somerville products. Pricey, but good value. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Ashley M.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Not good for sensitive dry skin. It didn’t worth well on my skin but maybe works well on others.
Alyssa S.
Gentle, effective, and in great packaging. Plus it's easily available at any Sephora to purchase.
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
This is my favorite exfoliating peel I have tried so far. Fast and easy to use with great results
Carlita C.
La Mirada, CA
I immediately noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin. I use this product once a week.
Taylor Z.
This burns so I know that it is working. Got it in a fff box it’s too expensive to buy for myself
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
Holy grail exfoliant that I must use twice a week. It is a bit harsh if you have sensitive skin.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Amanda A.
thunder bay
How is this product for very sensitive acne prone skin. I have combo skin. Dry on my forehead and cheeks. Oily in my tee zone n on the sides on my nose. Plz let me know and thanks a bunch.
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
I am interested in trying this product. I have dry skin on the tops of my cheeks but also have sensitive skin. Is this gentile enough?
Mariah B.
St Clairsvle, OH
I have a question for the other people out there. Have any of you tried Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment? Does it work well?
Gabriella C.
Porterville, CA
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?

Sephora