BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Leslie D.
Mendota, CA
This is the best you’ll ever get and it’s a special treatment for your face and it’s worth the price
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I love this cleanser. It makes my face glow afterwards. I will never be without it. It feels amazing.
Sadie C.
West Jordan, UT
I think it worked well for the price of it. I use it every once and a while. I bought it from Target.
Alexa K.
Powell
I love the smell of this product and I like how it makes your face tingle a little after application
Jennifer F.
Really like this mask!! I use so many mask and this one is definitely up there in my favorites list.
Andrea C.
Murrieta, CA
I love this product, it is the best exfoliating scrub, it works evenly and leaves no skin untouched!
Macy H.
Youngstown, OH
It left my skin feeling rejuvenated and soft. I loved the scent! It has notes of cinnamon and almond.
Destiny S.
Love this product! Will buy again. Easily to apply and lasting effects. Can really tell a difference.
Ashley N.
Huntington Beach
This product did nothing to my skin. I was very optimistic about trying it, but noticed no results.
Carol H.
Cedarburg, WI
Best exfoliating treatment I have found that also acts as a peel. Not too harsh on my face either.
Paige T.
Lincoln, NE
How amazing is this really? Are the exfoliating particles large or relatively small?
Victoria J.
Delhi, NY
I received this in the beautycon subscription box :) I havent used that many exfoliators before I honestly can't even think of one I have. So maybe even never. What's it like? Similar to facials and peels?
Dana J.
Gordo, AL
Is this really worth the $$$$? I've tried samples but I haven't had a sample that was actually enough to know.
Andrea S.
Omaha, NE
I already use something to get rid of my dark spots on my face, the Murad clarifying gel... could I use it after doing this mask or would it be too much?
Michelle S.
W Henrietta, NY
I received a sample of this product a few days ago. How often do you use this and what are some of the effects of the product?

Sephora