BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Emma R.
Amherst, MA
This is one of my favorite exfoliating treatments, it smooths the skin without being too rough
Robin H.
This was a great facial scrub. It was gentle on my face, and left my skin feeling very smooth.
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Wow.! Has this made a difference in my face texture. I couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Chaya F.
Lakewood , NJ
Love how this exfoliates my skin and polishes it! Doesn't irritate me at all. Strongly suggest
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I think this was overhyped. I have tried it several times and it feels too abrasive on my skin.
Chelsea E.
milwaukee
This was ok. I found that it didn’t do much for my skin and I felt exactly the same after using
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
This was my favorite! A hit expensive but I still love this product and it's worth every penny!
Isabel S.
I'm not sure why, I don't have sensitive skin at all, but It gave a bad rash after I used it:(
Heather G.
Roseville
I love this stuff! Best exfoliant I have ever used. Makes my skin feel really health and clean.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This product is awesome and works perfect I like it also because it has like a orangey small
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora