BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I received a sample of this from Sephora. I've never tried a Kate Somerville product before. I stretched out this sample for 3 uses, but I think more product would be needed to get the full effects. It is an intensive exfoliating treatment. It applies nicely. It is not too abbrassive. My skin felt nice and soft afterwards. It is very expensive and I've used similar products for a lot cheaper.
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Oh.... my..... gosshhhhh!!! This is seriously the BEST exfoliate I have ever used! You need the smallest amount, so the hefty price tag isn't so bad. Rub into your skin and let it sit for 2 minutes then rinse off! That's it! Your skins feels AMAZING and so soft after just one use!
I have textured and combo skin with large pores. And it works like a dream for me. As much as that price hurts, I will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Nicole P.
Oshawa, ON
One of the best exfoliator you'll ever use! Not only does it have lactic acid for chemical exfoliant and silica for a physical exfoliant! I typically use this product once to twice a week, the full sized bottle lasted me almost the entire year. You only need a pear or Skittle size amount to cover the entire face. Your face will feel extremely smooth once you use this exfoliator. Yes it is on the pricier side but a little goes a long way and the results and noticable and worth the money if you ask me.
Diana G.
It's a good product, the smell is too much for me, too strong for me taste, however the exfoliation is strong too is not neccesary apply too much presion for the job... For me worth what you pay for it, i use it once a week and you feel your skin really soft.
Shelby D.
Sault Ste, ON
Love this product! It doesn’t do much for my blackheads but it does remove some dead skin and leaves my face feeling so super smooth. It smells delightful and does not leave a lasting irritation. I received as a beauty insider reward from Sephora but would definitely purchase a full size bottle in the future! Would not recommend the full strength product for sensitive skin as it does burn while on the skin, but they do make a less intense version for sensitive skin
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I haven’t tried a Kate Somerville product I didn’t love! This is the best exfoliator I’ve ever used. It feels sooo nice on your face, you can feel it tingling while you’re waiting to wash it off. It smells great, feels great, and works great. It makes my skin feel soft, smooth, and super clean. It helps with blackheads, acne, and removing dead skin and all the gunk from your pores. I love it!
Jay W.
Calgary, AB
I tend to go for a more chemical exfoliants as opposed to physical because my skin can be a little sensitive to scrubs. However this has such a fine grit to it that I feel like I can gently work this into my skin and it does the job amazingly. I do flush a bit with it but it's worth it! I will usually use this at night after a shower when I skin has really softened and then I feel like my serums and moisturizer penetrate even better.
Mónica D.
The scent of the products is very important to me, even if its scent is not the best, I loved it! It's super effective and you can see the results since day one. I use it twice a week and my skin has really improved. The sensation on the skin is kind of strange because of its texture, but I don't mind because it's an excellent exfoliating.
I received it for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
This is my number one cleanser and I cannot rave enough about it. It smells amazing it feels so soothing and refreshing I love it. Great quality product where a little goes a long way. It's a bit expensive but one bottle last about four months when using twice a day so if you put it in perspective it's not too bad. Love that they also offer travel sized bottles.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
This is a great exfoliator.  I leave it on for a few minutes before I wash it off.  There is a tingling/burning sensation but its bearable.  I only use this once a week because its pretty harsh on the skin.  My suggestion: do not use this in the shower.  I have found that when I try to use exfoliators in the shower, they do not work because everything is so wet.  I know that sounds weird, but the first time I tried this was in the shower and I was so disappointed because it did not really do anything.  So i use this after I cleanse at the sink now and its great.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?